• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Hoenn more plausible to happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckn

A Black Animator
Years
  • i dont belive the whole heonn region will be in it. although there could be a part of heonn or one or two major areas or cities we can reach for the legendary pokes like groudon, kyogre, and rayquaza (possibillity of sky pillar and sootpoils maybe?) but also... what about the pokemon contest??? maybe they'll hold some special major contest (if they have them) and decided to add a city or two for that... just maybe...

Years
  • i can't see them just adding one or two towns
    don't get me wrong, i'd love hoenn to be in it, as i preffered that region to sinnoh, but yno, im just not getting my hopes up cos we have no solid proof yet :S

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    How is hoenn gonna be in HG/SS? Gamefreak already know this game will sell like mad just cos its a gsc remake, they dont need to put hoenn in it. They'd save it til later and then remake rse..

That said, we haven't even see Kanto yet and people are already shouting 3 regions..wow...

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Yeah... it seems to me this is all rumour-fuelled. =/ So far, Kanto has had the Johto map revealed and all show parts that were in Kanto within the map, and a route leading to Viridian as well. (That, and it was in GSC as well and all). For Hoenn... there's the Playasia site - which is edited by customers, so it's nowhere near an official source - and... random speculation.

It may happen, but I wouldn't get excited at this point as there's been rather little on it. Just people lots of people say so doesn't mean it'll have to happen. =/

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    We asked for a G/S/C remake with Kanto & Johto region and i feel that that is exactly what we will get in this sense. I don't feel that there will be Hoenn. I'm echoing my own post but i think we're getting plenty as it is! As well as the remake we have been asking for for years! We're also getting a new area (which i think will be where mewtwo will be. If you've seen the movie mewtwo returns then you may have noticed the extra part of johto where mewtwo was living) We're getting Kyogre,Groudon,Rayquaza,Jirachi & NE pichu! As well as the arceus event and The choice of the 3 dragons. I feel we are getting enough to fill the full rom. Not to mention the added pokemon folowing you.

aipom man

the aipom and ambipom master
    Years
  • omg if it had all 3 regions in hg ss after i beat the game MY LIFE WOULD BE FRIGGIN COMPLETE then again i guess the 5th gen with an aipom baby form would make my life complete

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    I doubt it, It sounds more like a rumor, or misunderstanding because of the fact that the hoenn trio will be obtainable in the game
    If is IS in game, it'll be absolutly awesome
    they can put it in game, but i doubts it

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    I think adding a small portion of Hoenn (like, a new city or two) with Gyms and everything a normal town would have would get everybody anticipating a remake of 3rd Gen. I'm against them adding the whole thing though.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2012
    I read over that neoseeker thread twice, but there's nothing in there that convinces me at all that Hoenn is in the games =/

All it is is some guy saying that some other guy he knows who may or may not work for Nintendo hinted at the fact that Hoenn is in HGSS.

Sorry guys, but that sounds like a pure rumor to me... and for the record, info on play-asia means nothing.

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
  • guys you realise that nowadays you can get micro sd cards with 8 gb.Microchps are getting smaller and smaller but are able to hold alot of data so it is possible

Years
  • Hoenn better not be, I hated 3rd gen. If Gamefreak adds in Hoenn either in place of Kanto, or in addition to it, I will use my Heart Gold cartridge as toilet paper.

LMAO!!! !HAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!

I'd give you more rep but I have to wait 24 hours to do so. I don't think this rumor is true. Why must they ruin this beautiful game with Hoenn? Why? Nintendo? Why? What is your thought process?!!! Seriously! jk jk I <3 Nintendo & Pokemon.

(I don't like Hoenn, and I don't want it in this game.) Just Kanto and Johto like old times.

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
  • Yeah, I'm going to assume it's merely a rumor until a reliable source is cited. It's better to be pleasantly surprised than be hyped just to have your hopes shot down, imo.

But I'm not shooting down the possibility it may be in the game. I'm just skeptical about the whole thing. >_<

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I wouldn't be so quick to shoot down the idea, but that's probably my Hoenn bias speaking xD
    Even so, I highly doubt the Hoenn thing is anything more than a little rumor that's gotten way out of hand. But if it were to be in, I would squeal happily.

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    Hoenn maybe in? naa :P, i think its just a rumor, kanto is already confirmed to be in since if it werent the magnet train will be pointless, the path to the right of the map will also be pointless although part of the route from kanto appears in it, and it cant lead to hoenn since hoenn is an island so it cant be connected by an onland path to any other region, so i dont think it will replace kanto as well, and if it were in the game, why not, its another new challege for us :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back