• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Hoenn more plausible to happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    ya shinyblaziken u make a very strong point there, Johto always had Kanto on side of it since they had the same pokemon League, and Hoenn has its separate pokemon league so i dont think the game can be made that long... if youll have to go through all of hoenn and then its league, no i think it will happen, nintendo will save that for a nother game, if it were to be in the game, a small portion willmake alot more sense, to catch the legendary in and maybe some other sidequests, well we ll have to wait for next wednesday for corocoro to come out to find out...

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • No. Just NO. This IS a remake of GSC, and we all know that GSC had TWO regions only. So I do not believe for a second that Hoenn would make its comeback in Hg/Ss. Besides, it's too early for a remake. They'll probably include the Sevii Islands as an extension to the Johto region, since they shared many similarities with Johto, like wild Pokemon and music.

Years
  • I'm not expecting Hoenn in the game,
    but i wish everyone would stop mking the whole "ITS A REMAKE" point, because theres going to be new stuff
    if you want a true remake, just re-play gold & silver on the GBC
    theres obviously going to be new things, i personally think adding Hoenn would be sweet, however unlikely.
    admitted yes, its not a remake of RSE, but its still gonna have the remake of GSC that everyone wants
    so why complain about extra stuff?! you're just getting more for your money,

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Well, this thread is kinda going nowhere fast. No point having everyone post their apparent like/dislike for the Hoenn region here, and as stated before, all of this came from a website which can - and did - have its info edited by a customer/random person, and someone who makes the kinds of rumours which crop up with every major game and have, in my experiance, turned out to be fake. (After all, people who work for Nintendo and so forth are not allowed to tell people such info).

It's vaguely possible, but not given this 'info' at all, so am closing. It's only worth discussing if Coro Coro or something like that actually states it outright that it will happen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back