• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Hoenn: Square One [OOC]

Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2023
I appreciate you saying so... I quite like her as well!

Yea, thats the vibe pretty much.

Im sure I'll hang around and just keep my eyes open for a new game to start up or open up.

Years
hiiiiiii i decided i didn't like writing june anymore so i decided i'd change her completely uwu

FULL NAME: [your character's, not your own]: Junko Enomoto
PREFERRED NAME: [what do people call your character?]: October
AGE: [14-18 unless you can pitch me a really good idea]: 4teen
PRONOUNS: i dont use pronouns
HOME REGION: [any canon region plus Kinyo]: johtoh
DEVICE: [basically just flavor- do you have a PokeGear, PokeNav, Holotch, or something else?]: ipod touch
POKEMON ON HAND: [include nicknames if you want! new players choose one basic-form Pokemon; you will start with this Pokemon at level 15. its moveset is limited to four but can be made of anything it learns naturally up to that level PLUS one legal move of your choice, TM or otherwise. Kinyo transfers, please list your team as they are when you finish the Kinyo portion.]: coldsteel the durant lv. 1000000. moves: harden, x-scissor, hyper beam, flash cannonn, crunch.

APPEARANCE: [what does your character look like? include images if you want]: october has black hair, heterochromia so she has one green eye and one black one, and has a lot of clothes like black skinny jeans but sometimes wears black mini-skirts, black arm warmers and fishnet arm warmers (she has a lot of fishnets), fishnet tights, demonia platforms to make her look even taller, is six feet tall, paints her nails black, and has a red streak in her hair since she was born. her favorite t-shirts are her korn shirt, MCR shirt, and sasuke shirt.
FBGCw91.png

PERSONALITY: [in a very general sense; focus on how your character tends to interact with others]: october hates everyone since nobody understands her. she's never had friends so rips out people's eyes if they get on her nerves. she has a short temper.
BRIEF HISTORY: [family, childhood, school]: october was born to her two piece of s*** parents (im not allowed to swear) parents who abandoned her before she was even born and was raised by her b*** of a grandma. every day she'd wake up and her grandma would beat the s*** out of her with her katana she had (her grandma was a samurai). october would run away all the time and meet bug pokemon in the woods where they would be her only friend. but soon enough her grandma would take it too far....... when she got so tired of october running away she set petalburg woods on fire (forgot 2 mention but she lives in hoenn right now) and annihilated several species of Pokemon, and that was too much for october....... after 12 years of abuse, she would retaliate by killing her grandma with her own katana. but that made october so sad that she killed her own flesh that she started crying..... but she cried BLOOD instead!!!! and ever since that day she unexplainably cries out blood. she kills people whenever she does this because it reminds her too much of that day.
CURRENT GOAL: [why are you in hoenn? why are you challenging the league?]: october
FLAVOR: [any other details you want to include]:
likes: korn, hot topic, harry potter, killing people, hot girls, sonic the hedgehog, cool pokemon, type o negative, skateboards, family guy, gaming, yuri, limp bizkit, girls with big b****, the color black, wearing glasses, people who wear glasses, and bugs
dislikes: justin beiber, twilight, her grandma, her parents, people, pokemon, teachers, the simpsons, cute things, school, homework, my mom who took away my xbox (f**** you mom you piece of s****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~Yes, this is my April Fool's joke of the year. I needed to get it out of my system, so you can go ahead and delete this once the laughs are over assuming I already don't.~~

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
ok fam i'm putting this here because i want to rewrite the player doc rather than update it lmao

New Mechanic: Post & Prompt Points

This is a fully OOC mechanic mainly used to prevent players from getting stuck for too long and to incentivize posting at our goal rate of at least one post per week. Players are able to claim up to two points per character per week: one for posting at all, and another for incorporating the week's prompt into their post(s). New prompts will be given every Tuesday during check-in. Players will only receive points for their prompt use during the week the prompt is active- as soon as another prompt is given in the check-in channel on Discord, the prior prompt will no longer give points. In no way does that mean "scrap your post"- the ultimate goal of prompts is to inspire! Points are just a bonus. :)

Post & Prompt points will be tracked by Anna in a tab on the tracking sheet. Also featured on that sheet is the whole reason for acquiring them: the Point Shop! However, sheets aren't conducive to actually explaining how these things work, so let's go over our current offerings:

1. Status TM: Your character can acquire a TM for any one status move.
  2. Varied Power TM: Your character can acquire a TM for any one move with variable base power.
  3. ≤ 60BP TM: Your character can acquire a TM for any one move with base power equal to 60 or less in Generation 8 or 9.
  4. Any TR: Your character can acquire a TR for any move from Generations 6-9.
  5. Mega Stone: Your character can acquire a Mega Stone of your choosing.
  6. Evo Stone/Item: Your character can acquire any one evolutionary stone or item.
  7. Treasure Roll: You can ask Anna to roll for treasure wherever your character may be.
  8. Treasure Roll - Specific: You can ask Anna to roll for treasure in a specific category as defined by PokémonDB.
  9. Convert to SCAN Table: You can ask Anna to roll on the SCAN table for a Pokémon roll, even if you have already used SCAN.
  10. Fish SCAN: You can define a Pokémon your character will be fishing for. Your chances of rolling that Pokémon will be significantly increased and any Pokémon you hook will be detailed using the SCAN table.
  11. Add Pokémon To Game Roster: You can ask Anna to make a Pokémon of your choice available to catch at an eventual stage.
  12. Guaranteed Catch: Your character gains an extra Guaranteed Catch, following the rules outlined for Guarantees.

Back