• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hola, name's C0de

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2011
    I'm new to the website, but I've been lurking for a bit and I love some of the Art, the Fan-Fiction, the Roleplaying, The ROM Hacks, and the Games that have been coming from the community.

Oh, who am I kidding? I love the community.

I just finished signing up for a Roleplay, by the way.

Anywho, so very nice to meet people and I hope to make some PC friends.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • So, I see the Creative Discussions board caught your eye! Welcome aboard! I see you're already getting started on Roleplaying, which is a plus to your new PokeCommunity journey. ^_^ I'm so excited to hear that you love the community already. We're quite the friendly bunch that loves Pokemon as much as you do. Here you'll meet lots of friends, and lots of awesome people, because... we're just that awesome, really. xD

Best of luck on your try as a roleplayer! There are plenty of other things to do here, so it doesn't hurt to explore. :) Read the Community rules if you haven't done so, and ask questions if you need to! I'm here to help ya. Have a splendid time here at the PokeCommunity!

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I'm new to the website, but I've been lurking for a bit and I love some of the Art, the Fan-Fiction, the Roleplaying, The ROM Hacks, and the Games that have been coming from the community.

Oh, who am I kidding? I love the community.

I just finished signing up for a Roleplay, by the way.

Anywho, so very nice to meet people and I hope to make some PC friends.

Hey, Nice to see another Roleplayer :D Make sure you read the rules of the RP Corner, and ask me or any other RPer if you need any help! :D Oh and be sure to join my RPs xD

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2011
    Bahaha! Thanks you two. xD

You're all too friendly, really.

It sounds like I'm being summoned to Impact's RPs. Shame on you xD.

Back