• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

holiday challenge

Moon Dreamer

Shadow Tamer
Years
  • seeing as how Christmas is approaching and the economy is in such bad shape resulting in tons of underprivileged children i am challenging everyone here on pokecommunity to donate a new toy to their local toy drive. if anyone is willing to take this on then post within this thread

Bay

Years
  • You can't challenge someone to do that. Heck, even the news that mentions drives didn't challenge you to do it. If you do it, you do it because you have some money and/or toys to spare and for the goodness for your heart.

As for me, I would, but yeah I'm that poor and don't have enough money. D: I have some old toys, but they're very, very old. XD

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Such things are better received elsewhere. And I was going to do that anyway. =P

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • I donate most of my money to the Red Cross, which is another reason I tend to be broke.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Well that was easy [= Completed already Shadow

Back