• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hombrejoe's Official Trading Thread

NARUTOIDE4567

pokemon cloner and collector
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    shiny meditite and buizel for shiny seedot lvl 15 ut shiny entei lvl 100 or shiny rotom ut lvl 15

pokemon_beauty

Pretty in Pink
    Years
    -ZUBAT LVL 14
    Female
    Gentle Nature
    Impetuous and silly.
    HP 36
    Attack 17
    Defense 14
    Sp. Attack 15
    Sp. Defense 17
    Speed 24

-ODDISH LVL 18
    Female
    Rash Nature
    Sturdy body.
    HP 47
    Attack 25
    Defense 29
    Sp. Attack 36
    Sp. Defense 27
    Speed 17

Shiny Electrode for one. Let me check my Pearl to see what I can trade you for the other :D I will update tonight. I would love to have both of these Pokemon!
    Shiny Eevee for the other?

Last edited:

Hombrejoe

Breeder
    Years
    I need to update that list, the growlithe has been traded, the Azelf is still in my possession. let me take a look at your thread and get back to you.

Pokepapi

Some guy :]
    Years
    hmm i dont know is it ok if i check your thread again :] just to see if i may want something else instead

Hombrejoe

Breeder
    Years
    sounds good. sorry, but i soft reset about my half my day away to get that shiny azelf.

would you be willing to trade a Pikachu Colored Pichu for your shaymin? or a notched ear pichu for the shaymin?

Last edited:

Pokepapi

Some guy :]
    Years
    Umm sure ill take the notched ear one hey btw do you still need latios?

Last edited:

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    could you breed me a Cyndaquil: Extrasensory modest nature with 31spatk IVs and 31sped IVs

stavross

I WANNA RAPE YOU WITH MY STICK
    Years
    interested in:Bulbasaur: Power Whip, Sludge
    Squirtle: Water Spout
    offer:shiny golem UT
    no matter the nature:)

Hombrejoe

Breeder
    Years
    HELP!!!!!!!!! PLEASE! i didnt save after i got my mew yesterday and i can no longer get my own, does anyone want to trade for one!? please?! also i'm looking for that gamestop pcp!

Back