• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Homosexual

Are you.....?

• Straight as a ruler!

Votes: 64 64.0%
  • Straight as a slightly bent ruler! (i.e. experimented a little, didn't like it.)

Votes: 15 15.0%
  • Straight as a tennis ball!

Votes: 21 21.0%

• Total voters

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Meh, so far, I've known to myself that I'm damn straight. Although sometimes, I've wondered what's it feel like to feel a deep attraction to someone of the same sex, but I've never experimented, even with after all of the girls that've rejected me xD. Meh, I have plenty of gay friends, so I easily get along with gay people fine. And they should be a little more respected. =D

Sloofish

★Cannibal Psycho Soft For Pkmn
    Years
    I'm dominant gay. Some can't tell from a distance. Some can. I'm not the submissive side though. So I'm not frilly or like dresses or anything. Although, to break stereotype, most men who like to wear dresses are straight........

Considering ten percent of all mammals on planet earth are homosexual/show no interest in any gender other than their own, another few show interest in both occasionally, and not really as many as they like to think, actually only show interest in the opposite, it was going to happen eventually.

Anyhow, I'm gay, happily engaged to another male. We've been together for five years starting October~ =DD

GAY AS A WIGWAM!!

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    To be honest, I don't know what to call myself... because I'm weird. T_T

I'll just say I'm not straight, to simplify things.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2017
    I'm not really interested in doing those things. It's not that I'm to young or anything, I just feel I have better things to do. I'm not even on the scale :laugh:.

Last edited:
    Back