• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Homosexual

Are you.....?

• Straight as a ruler!

Votes: 64 64.0%
  • Straight as a slightly bent ruler! (i.e. experimented a little, didn't like it.)

Votes: 15 15.0%
  • Straight as a tennis ball!

Votes: 21 21.0%

• Total voters

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I've gone through akward phases where i've really had questionable feelings towards males. Don't get me wrong, I can't get enough of the wimminz, but I feel that I'm too unpredictable to be catagorised.

Giraffles <3

podɐʇǝɯ
    Years
    All of my friends parents think i'm gay and one called me a "faggot". But i'm straight, I could never date the same sex, when the opposite sex is just so pretty :3. So I think I just look the part and some people call me metrosexual.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    I'm straight and always have been straight. Women may look quite attractive to me time to time but that's only because they radiate a sense of daintiness and elegance I'm sure many people aside from me can be taken in by. But despite that, I'm more taken aback by the male gender, only this gender can radiate a certain charm that can capture my interest in a fashion of romance.

Ya. I'm embarrassed to say that I've been attracted to my fair share of girls <3
    Oh, the prospects of being bisexual are oh so terrifying :P

edit ^ that made it seem like I'm bisexual. But I'm not.

Last edited:

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    I find myself attracted to women all the time. But I could never act on it in a sober state. I have while inebriated, but never a choice I would make clear-minded.

Years
    Some of you might have already figured it out, but I'm definitely bisexual. :D I knew even before I dated anybody, male or female. I'm currently in my first relationship ever, with a wonderful girl. Some people ask me how it works, how I just KNOW despite my inexperience with dating. I just... do. In fact, by reanalyzing memories of my past, I realized I've been bisexual since elementary school, but not realized it till 12th grade.

Sonido

阿散井 恋次
    Years
    Some of you might have already figured it out, but I'm definitely bisexual. :D I knew even before I dated anybody, male or female. I'm currently in my first relationship ever, with a wonderful girl. Some people ask me how it works, how I just KNOW despite my inexperience with dating. I just... do. In fact, by reanalyzing memories of my past, I realized I've been bisexual since elementary school, but not realized it till 12th grade.
    It's great that you're happy being a Bisexual.

I'm straight and happy. I've been out with girls and I know I'm definitely attracted to girls and only girls. I'm really glad :)

Rose M.M

The cake was a lie! D:
    Years
    Woot! Bi!

Heh! I've been bi since I was nine, and I had no idea what the feelings for my friends were but I acted on them! My first REAL kiss that meant something was with my best friend who is a girl! (We're still so close we might as well be attached) Ha! In your face homophobes... Just kidding, your views are your views. Anyway, I like girls as equally as I like guys. They're both very amusing and fun to be with.

Guys:
    So far in real life I havent found a guy I'm willing to stay with, most are to imature or they're missing a key quality for my boyfriend material.

Girls:
    I've had three good girlfriends that I went out with for almost a year each. One was two years. <33 We're all still good friends, sometimes with nice benefits.

Well, that's my thoughts on the subject! : D

Lightey

The Night Owl
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2016
    Umm... No... I will never be.. But I don't mind people who are.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    I dont know why so many people take offense to the words "fag", "queer", or anything along those terms. They're only offensive if YOU make them to be. I like the word faggot! It has a funny sound to it.
    owo

YES.
    I'm gay (and a girl) and have a girlfriend of 4 months two days ago.
    So, yyeaaa...... prolly a tennis ball, hmm?

EDIT:
    Had to take meh rant out ):

Last edited:

The Red Chain

I kissed a girl and I loved it~!

Okay, seriously, I'm as straight as an invisible circle. :'3
    To be honest I'm not attracted to either sex. [/asexualftw]
    I just.. 'don't have a sex drive'. XD

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Im straighter than a ruler. Im straight as can be. I just dont feel that making out with another girl is "right" for me. I'm already boy crazy... I dont need to be girl crazy.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I'm pretty much so straight, I'm crooked.

Every girl I've hit on at this point has rejected me. Which is pretty much A LOT of girls.

But yeah, I'm still Heterosexual.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    I found my ruler was actually bent somewhere around ten years old.

When I first found out, I had all these mixed emotions going through my head.
    That was only because I had this strange feeling about Gay/Bisexual people, like I wanted to know more (about their lives, what's their personality like, etc.).

I found myself attracted towards the same sex aswell, so yeah.
    Bam.

I've had crushes before, both male and female.

Yay! :D

Last edited:

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    I'm a homosexual.
    Have been and always will be ^-~
    Have I come out?
    Not completely, but my best friend knows, so yeah. :]

As a child, I had a 'crush' on a girl, but only to be like great friends with her. It was never beyond that. :\
    And, yeah, for a little while, I was homophobic because I, like many, was in denial, but I steadily grew out of it thanks to friends.
    Now, I can say with 100% certainty I'm a homosexual.
    And, instead of the Straight, Bi, Gay scale, why not use the more accurate Kinsey Scale?

Rating - Description

0 Exclusively heterosexual
    1 Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual
    2 Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual
    3 Equally heterosexual and homosexual; bisexual.
    4 Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual
    5 Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual
    6 Exclusively homosexual

Yet, I'd say based on this I'm a 6.

On this scale, I'm a 5.
    For some reason, I find more Gay attraction than Straight.
    Just for anyone who cared :P

Years
    I'm straight. There was a time we I wondered, which everyone goes through, if I could be homosexual or just simply attracted to both. I've never once experimented, but I know 100% that I am straight. I don't see homosexual people in a derogatory way; you are who you are.

Back