• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Hoopa Officially Revealed!

PokéMew1

Pokémon Fuchsia
    Years
    As many others said, I really hope Hoopa gets an event in the U.S. Yeah, of course Japan (as usual) gets all the goods. Maybe I'll consider moving to Japan. -_-

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
    Where did you hear this?

In addition to what ORAS said above me, Hoopa Unbound itself is not in XY code either. I've tried trading it over myself and it said unable to trade or something like that, and when I tried trading Normal Hoopa, it traded just fine.

Might have misread the trivia section on the Attack's Bulbapedia page.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    As many others said, I really hope Hoopa gets an event in the U.S. Yeah, of course Japan (as usual) gets all the goods. Maybe I'll consider moving to Japan. -_-

Yeah. Japan always getting good stuff. :(

On the topic however, I've not seen the potential for Hoopa, yet. But, it's backsatory (or myth or speculations) seemed pretty interesting, bringing the legendaries to Hoenn.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I do have issues with how Palkia was involved... it created space and it seems to have the ability to travel through dimensions (same with Dialga and Giratina), yet it and it's trio members were somehow captured by Hoopa...not that being captured by some small pocket sized balls is any better...

The official site also has the same text that Anime News Network used...about how it'll be in ORAS but not through normal means, make it sound like it'll be part of a DLC or something along those lines.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    I do have issues with how Palkia was involved... it created space and it seems to have the ability to travel through dimensions (same with Dialga and Giratina), yet it and it's trio members were somehow captured by Hoopa...not that being captured by some small pocket sized balls is any better...

Maybe they're caught in their own powers? I mean, Hoopa also has the ability to bend space, seeing as it sent most of the legendary Pokemon to Hoenn, so I guess Palkia somehow got sucked into it also. Like a hunter being trapped by his own clamp.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    Hoopa was recently given an English/US trailer according to Serebii; if Gamefreak here is acknowledging its existence then it's likely we'll be able to acquire it somehow.

Back