• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hope I can get back into forum life!

Days
    Hello everyone :)

I have frequented this community for who knows how long... I might have had some accounts in the past, but I never really used them. I've been a huge fan of Pokemon, and it's probably my favorite franchise. I just got to visit Japan, and going to multiple Pokemon centers was so fun! Also, seeing all the Pokemon on the planes was cute :')

A little about me: I'm an American in my late 20s, just returned from five years in Korea. I love Korea and I have a wealth of knowledge about it!
    I've played Pokemon since 1999. My first game was Blue, and I had a purple GameBoy color. Misty is probably my favorite gym leader, and, you guessed it, my favorite Pokemon is Starmie.
    However, I do love all generations of Pokemon! I play a lot of Violet these days, but I am also about to clock 1000 hours on Unite.

Anyway, nice to meet you :) I hope I can make a ROM reflecting my reverse culture shock as I'm bored at home with all this free time. I'm not joking when I say I *just* came back from Korea. Feel free to reach out to me any time!

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years

I have frequented this community for who knows how long... I might have had some accounts in the past, but I never really used them. I've been a huge fan of Pokemon, and it's probably my favorite franchise. I just got to visit Japan, and going to multiple Pokemon centers was so fun! Also, seeing all the Pokemon on the planes was cute :')

A little about me: I'm an American in my late 20s, just returned from five years in Korea. I love Korea and I have a wealth of knowledge about it!
    I've played Pokemon since 1999. My first game was Blue, and I had a purple GameBoy color. Misty is probably my favorite gym leader, and, you guessed it, my favorite Pokemon is Starmie.
    However, I do love all generations of Pokemon! I play a lot of Violet these days, but I am also about to clock 1000 hours on Unite.

Anyway, nice to meet you :) I hope I can make a ROM reflecting my reverse culture shock as I'm bored at home with all this free time. I'm not joking when I say I *just* came back from Korea. Feel free to reach out to me any time!

Hello tyklone! welcome to the forums! I hope you like it here, So feel free to ask me anything if your'e confused!
    I've been to england for 3 years and i'm currently in australia for 2 years, Iv'e lived in a lot of places, lol
    Do you have a favorite generation? mine is alola!

Years

Hello Tyklone, and welcome to the forums!
    It is always great to meet new members who have been playing since the first generation (like me, I started with Red ^^)!
    Starmie is a beautiful Pokémon indeed! And that's a lot of hours on Unite! Which Pokémon do you play on this game ?
    If you are into ROM hacks, the Fan Games sections are the right place to go to. It is nice to meet you too!

Back