• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hosting Requests

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    StarBurst, back when that rule was drafted, it was because people were coming in and advertising their hosting left and right.

Drove Simone, JA, and I nuts, and so that rule was put into place.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    PPN is once again hosting Pokemon, anime and gaming related sites..

Let me know if you want to be hosted (free w/ hosted by button link) and what all you need for space/transfer, mysql, emails, etc... both full domain and subdomain hosting is available (all includes a control panel and all the add-on scripts you need and so on.. )

LegosJedi

Amateur Video Game Maker
    Years
    Hey, Steve, can you meet these requirements?

I need a couple of things for my hosting.

I need a host that supports PHP, SSI, MySQL, and phpMyAdmin.
    I need between 50-100 MB of space.
    I also need about 250 MB of bandwidth.

I do not like ads and having to stay active in forums to get my hosting.

Thanks!

Sub-domain, please.

Years
    Steve can you do 1-3 GBs space and at least 2 GB bandwith?
    at least 1 addon domain, 5 MySQL databases, at least 1 pop3 email and thats about it.
    and its a domain and I am willing to put ads on the site, not the forums, but i will gladly link back as much as you want

Last edited:

StarBurst

I > U = Old
    Years
    Btw guys, with Elixant closing I'm aware quite a few people are going to be looking around for a new host. I've got tons of space and tons of bandwith. Bandwidth is in tbs, space is in 10s of gbs. So I'd have no problem hosting anyone that would be interested. Just feel free to msn me ([email protected]), or e-mail me ([email protected]) It's probably the quickest way, I check my e-mail more often than my inbox. I'll host people for free mostly, just tell me how much you need. (I'd only ask somebody to pay if they were bringing in a pretty big site. :P Otherwise, you're free.)

I've got infinite e-mail addresses, mysql dbs, subdomains, and pretty much anything else somebody might need.

Please do let me know if you're interested.

Last edited:

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
    PPN is once again hosting Pokemon, anime and gaming related sites..

Let me know if you want to be hosted (free w/ hosted by button link) and what all you need for space/transfer, mysql, emails, etc... both full domain and subdomain hosting is available (all includes a control panel and all the add-on scripts you need and so on.. )
    I need hosting for my WIKI for Gaming Making all i need is 100 megs with 2 gig of bandwidth 3 mysqls, 2 emails THANKS

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2009
    Ok this is kinda an odd request

I'm looking for a host just to host small game files etc to link to from another website, and/or to url redirect for my website to get a .net or .com or something, I can add donate to us section on my website going to your paypal if necessary...

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2009
    So can any of you host for me just for downloads which I will link of another website? my msn is [email protected] and my aim is xhamsterxdancex
    thanks! I'll be watching forum a moment longer, can post here or pm me ^_^

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    I can host you free of charge. Subdomain can be:

you.pokerindin.com
    you.faltzershq.com
    you.bmestudioz.com
    you.wconnect.com (not registered yet)

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Faltzers HQ is now offering free/paid hosting. Feel free to apply if you want to. URL is in my signature.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2007
    May I plase have atleast 1.5gb of space, and enough transfer to install cutenews please? ZendURL has gone down, so Negative Charge will be needing a new host. I don't mind a sub-domain, but no ads and free domain transfer/hosting would be fab! Please help a small-site-webmaster!

Negative Charge is a small site, hoping to be a bit like TCoD and VN. please help me!

Trace, it's 200mb of space, not 10.

Bandwidh for me request doesn't need to be alot, but you can decide!

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2007
    Well I can find loads that offer 10gb, no ads of free space, but they won't let me upload cutenews, I'll do fine with anything over 200mb then.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2007
    Thanks, Faltzer! I'm gonna do the mite package! I'll like to Poke Uiniverse for you.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    you can also get free hosting at: yourname.co.nr just replace yourname with the web address you want, most of the time it is free.

Back