• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hosting Requests

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Every host supports HTML, XHTML and CSS. It's nothing no host does not have. Try my signature, in case you need a host.

.Azelf

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2008
    I need someone to host a FlashChat for me. I can't find any sites that would allow FlashChat to be put on their free hosting sites. And, yes, I need help to find a good site that will allow FlashChat on their. If someone has FlashChat, may I please use it? And you may also be my host.
    FlashChat uses php and MySql, by the way. I need something that supports that as well. Or someone.
    Thankies

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
  • I should be able to host near enough anything legal soon, I will post more details when I have got the company established. ;)

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2013
    I need Hosting

Until recently I had a thriving site until my host went down and vanished, I now need somewhere to host my new site, TheAlexWeb. Sadly I've lost so much of my old site I'm practically starting from scratch (again) because I rarely backed up my old site. I have some content ready and I have a layout ready.

Anyway if possible I need: -

100MB (or higher)
    1GB Bandwidth
    My Sql V4.0 (or higher)
    PHP V4.3 (or higher)

If you don't have all of these but have something similar please help. If you want to know what the site will be used for, first off there will be nothing illegal and it will be a site with a PG 13 rating. Mainly it will be a Technology based News Portal with forums. Also it will be the home of my new project, a new web browser based on Firefox. If you need more details please contact me by PM.

That's all I can think off for now, please someone reply.

EvilCrazyMonkey

D/P Hacker-in-Training
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2012
    Okay, I have had really bad luck with hosting.

Requirements:
    *Perl/CGI
    *Free
    *No ads
    *At least 20MB of disk space
    *At least 3GB of bandwidth (monthly)
    *JavaScript
    *Either MySQL or PostgreSQL, preferably PostgreSQL

I think that's about all. So, hopefully I'll find someone.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    6 GB of bandwidth is a bit much, don't you think? You probably won't even need any of that until your site is actually bigger. Nevertheless, rindiny at pokerindin dot com doesn't offer hosting publicly no more, but she can give you something along those lines except for 6,000 MB of bandwidth and just require you to put a little button linking to her site.

EvilCrazyMonkey

D/P Hacker-in-Training
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2012
    6 GB of bandwidth is a bit much, don't you think? You probably won't even need any of that until your site is actually bigger. Nevertheless, rindiny at pokerindin dot com doesn't offer hosting publicly no more, but she can give you something along those lines except for 6,000 MB of bandwidth and just require you to put a little button linking to her site.

True, I just don't know how many people will visit my site. Well, I guess 3GB/month is better, since I probably won't 6, but oh well. I still need to revamp it. Again.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2013
    Erm I can't contact Tyler so I'm looking for a host again.

100MB (or higher)
    1GB Bandwidth
    My Sql V4.0 (or higher)
    PHP V4.3 (or higher)

This is what I need, please help!

golden_rex

Learning scripter, fun mapping
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    Erm I can't contact Tyler so I'm looking for a host again.

100MB (or higher)
    1GB Bandwidth
    My Sql V4.0 (or higher)
    PHP V4.3 (or higher)

This is what I need, please help!
    I think i know a host that may help, its the one im using (although my site is rubbish). If you want details, then just ask (not sure if i can put it down, ill go check)

Asch_R2

The Power Within
    Years
  • Hey I need hosting for a small wordpress blog, need php and Mysql, around 3gb storage and a decent amount of bandwidth can anyone help

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2013
    Details

I think i know a host that may help, its the one im using (although my site is rubbish). If you want details, then just ask (not sure if i can put it down, ill go check)

If it's not any trouble I'd like some details.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Hey I need hosting for a small wordpress blog, need php and Mysql, around 3gb storage and a decent amount of bandwidth can anyone help
    What the hell would you need 3GB of storage for on a WORDPRESS BLOG?! o_o;

Back