• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM October 2009] Pokémon ToxicPurple (Team Rocket hack)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckret2

usually pronounced "secret 2"
    Years
    This is, literally, the best hack that I have ever seen, simply because of the Rocket premise (and the BRILLIANT humor - someone deserves a medal). I cannot wait.

Thank you very much! :D I'm glad you like it so much. (And FYI, I'm doing all the writing, including the humor.)

There is a bit of a flaw in the game when u go to the lavender tower...

If your second pokemon that u take from the girl faints, your rattata will verse a ghastly so no one will win :(

Already been mentioned multiple times, and already been addressed. It's now been changed so that not a single trainer on your way up the tower will own a Ghost-type. (Except for one on the next-to-top floor, but by then your second Pokémon should be strong enough to handle it without fainting.)

flickso

The china men are after us
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2011
    Best hack I ever played! When is the next version coming out?? If your secondary starter faints and you battle a ghost , waste pp until 1 pokemon uses struggle

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2013
    In that big patch of grass that you can only get to with the big machete, the only pokemon available there is Pidgey. Isn't there supposed to be Kadabra and Abra there, too?

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    In that big patch of grass that you can only get to with the big machete, the only pokemon available there is Pidgey. Isn't there supposed to be Kadabra and Abra there, too?

Remember that this is a hack, and ckret2 does have the power to edit basically everything. She probably didn't want you to have an Abra/Kadabra, so there aren't any there. :P

ckret2

usually pronounced "secret 2"
    Years

There is also Rattata and Spearow in that grass, but I think that's it. There were a lot of pretty "rare" Pokémon in that grass in the original game, some of which are going to be obtainable ONLY through steals in ToxicPurple, and since that's basically the "first route" in the game I wasn't going to make a bunch of rare Pokémon available.

Besides, what would a Kadabra be doing there? The Pokémon in that grass now don't get anywhere close to the level where Abra evolves. True, the mother Marowak wasn't anywhere near the right level, either, but I had to make her beatable somehow.

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2013
    Okay. Although I never found any Rattata or Spearow, and I searched in the grass for a little under 10 minutes.

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2011
    First off, amazing hack! I've played a lot of hacks and this is definetaly the most well made. I joined the forums because of this hack. Any idea when the next beta could be? I can't wait!

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    My only question is why you don't just steal all the Pokemon that the little girl has.

I mean, your partner took the other guy's Slowpoke, so why not just take them all?

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2009
    I am playing it now it's a good hack..But there is one problem..I just beat marowack and i am at th rocket base.But the warp i used to get to the room wont elt me go so i can see the admin girl... Help?

Karundo111

Get a Karundo idea today!
    Years
    Thanks for making this hack, because if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have come across my own hack idea... Pokemon Golden Badge which is the oppisite of your hack (your a police officer :) )

Anyways, good luck with the hack, it's looking good!

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    I think there is simple way for Marowack, use YAPE (or any other pokemon editor)
    ADD marowack as new pokemon (there are empty slots; just make same stats) give him/her Arena Trap ability (Can't run).
    Or if you don't need Marowack as a wild pokemon, just give Arena trap to the original one
    If someone suggested this, on a post before me, srry, couldnt read the WHOLE thread

EDIT:
    [HotM October 2009] Pokémon ToxicPurple (Team Rocket hack) shrey2008 <-- Beat me to it!
    I still think Arena Trap is better Idea.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    I think there is simple way for Marowack, use YAPE (or any other pokemon editor)
    ADD marowack as new pokemon (there are empty slots; just make same stats) give him/her Arena Trap ability (Can't run).
    Or if you don't need Marowack as a wild pokemon, just give Arena trap to the original one
    If someone suggested this, on a post before me, srry, couldnt read the WHOLE thread

But I think making a Script to prevent you from beating Marowak from just running is better than making Marowak having the Arena Trap ability.

MizuNeko

Professional Spaziod
    Years
    It looks really cool.

Is this a hack of FireRed?

EDIT: Oh, sorry, I just saw on your info that it is. Sometimes I miss stuff like that (sheepish).

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2009
    plz id love to be apart of this hack! iv evern made a rocket admin sprite! see!what do you say :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back