• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM October 2009] Pokémon ToxicPurple (Team Rocket hack)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2009
    Did you patch it correctly? You must patch it with Fire Red.

So, I'm a complete newb at this and I think I have the same problem. How do you patch it with Fire Red? Looking through Google I figured out I need an "IPS.exe" so I got one, but I can't figure out what to do with it. x_x' When I try to open it, it wants an application to open with. ~_~'
    Halp?

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
  • So, I'm a complete newb at this and I think I have the same problem. How do you patch it with Fire Red? Looking through Google I figured out I need an "IPS.exe" so I got one, but I can't figure out what to do with it. x_x' When I try to open it, it wants an application to open with. ~_~'
    Halp?

Download Lunar Ips. Follow the instructions when you open it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2009
    Download Lunar Ips. Follow the instructions when you open it.

That wasn't any different, except there was a 'ReadMe'. But it didn't have instructions, nor did the site; just a description of all the fancy crap it can do, updates, and the legal notice. D:

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2009
    So, I'm a complete newb at this and I think I have the same problem. How do you patch it with Fire Red? Looking through Google I figured out I need an "IPS.exe" so I got one, but I can't figure out what to do with it. x_x' When I try to open it, it wants an application to open with. ~_~'
    Halp?

If you have a FireRed rom, and an emulator, all you have to do is place the .ips file (In this case, the one you'll download from the first post), place it into the same folder as the FireRed rom file, rename the ips to match the rom, then open up the rom with your emulator of choice.

At least, that worked for me :)

trebornosliw

Learning
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    Halp?
    Okay, so the whole LIPS program is pretty self explanatory. 1. Open the program and click "apply patch." 2. Select the ToxicPurple ips file. 3. Once you've double-clicked that, select a clean Firered ROM.
    You're done.
    In future, take this to one of the help threads, where it belongs.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    okey i have Poliwhirl on lvl 36 and i beated sabrina .... also i got hitmonlee and dunno what to do next ..... can u help me ?

protovad

has a bad hangover
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    man this alpha was great oh and theres a glitch where you find a great ball in the pokemon tower and you can catch marowak

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    I Played the game , it's good , but , the rivel's at the begain are kinda in high leve.

REDSKULL

Johto Wanderer
    Years
  • Hey i started playing this Crack and i got stuck... can you help me i just killed marowak

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back