• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM October 2009] Pokémon ToxicPurple (Team Rocket hack)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iX Billie

Land Shark
    Years
    hey i havent even got the game yet...could one of you guys give me a link ...PLEASSSSSSSSE!
    after i watched a walkthrough i was sure i was going to like it but i dont know whwere to download it from.........
    like i said could you send a link or just tell me a site. ;)

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2019
    hey i havent even got the game yet...could one of you guys give me a link ...PLEASSSSSSSSE!
    after i watched a walkthrough i was sure i was going to like it but i dont know whwere to download it from.........
    like i said could you send a link or just tell me a site. ;)

The ips is on the first post download that and patch it to
    a Fire Red rom

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2009
    This is an awesome hack, I've played it and its awesome :D The only problem is it won't let me save.

trebornosliw

Learning
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    This is an awesome hack, I've played it and its awesome :D The only problem is it won't let me save.
    *sigh*
    Read the rest of the thread. The saving thing's been answered a million times.
    I wonder what Ckret is up to. Someone said she's taking a college course? It's been a while since she posted here.
    Something really cool that Ckret could do with the game is possibly insert some Team Rocket Mechs into some of the extra Pokemon slots. Granted, it would be awkward to send one out from a PokeBall, but it would be cool if you could be assigned a giant mechanical destructo-thingy for certain missions.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2009
    Use the save function on vba, Press alt and f1

[edit]: Jhoto will be in this, right? Great! I just read a thread and It got me thinking...What if silver really IS part of team rocket? They're ya go, that'll add more storyline to it...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    Ha! I laughed so hard at points while playing this. The Gambling Meowth really got me! Also when you looked at the TV in the employee break area, and your character said "Uh oh. Hope they don't catch Mom and Dad!" That part killed me! xD

Anyways, great job on this hack. You really have something going on here!

I also loved the sign in the beginning, that said "Not a Rocket Base!"
    Ah... laughing at stupid people sure is fun. Schadenfreude.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2009
    Ugh..when I read that get that free TM will block off a achievement I made a new save but skipped all the unimportant bits with cheet codes...unfortunatly now I have unlimited pokeballs and rare candies... I guess it was a bad idea, huh?

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2010
    This is an amazing hack! very well done indeed, expect lots of awards in the future!

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2013
    Played the alpha but was disappointed in not able to steal that bikers pokemon so I will start the game again if you going to make all of the trainers that weren't stealable in the alpha steal-able in the beta

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2009
    Ugh...first page, don't complian of about it or ask how to get it work, I was bored and read pretty much all of the thread and about 30% of it is asking about how to get it to work. Kinda sad that ckrt hasn't been online since 29th July....D:

[EDIT]
    Ok...so I spent a few hours looking for a site called pokemon hacking online (Or PHO, hor short) Anyway, I was surpised to find that toxic purple was on the front page! Congratulations ckret!

Last edited:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    Ugh...first page, don't complian of about it or ask how to get it work, I was bored and read pretty much all of the thread and about 30% of it is asking about how to get it to work. Kinda sad that ckrt hasn't been online since 29th July....D:

Wow, that's sad. I don't want her to end up like Zel, being inactive for Months.

trebornosliw

Learning
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    Wow, that's sad. I don't want her to end up like Zel, being inactive for Months.
    Yeesh, guys, she's only been inactive for what, a week?
    It's no big deal. She's probably got a lot to deal with in college, especially if she's just starting. Instead of discussing her absence and asking questions about how to get the patch to work, why don't we try to mostly limit posts to relevant items, focused on the hack, specifically. I just don't want to stuff this thread with meaningless posts...
    Okay, I'm done ranting. :)

@Ckret, do you think you'll include any sort of encounter with another criminal organization? Like Team Magma, Team Aqua, etcetera?
    Oh, and good luck with your classes, hope you do well in whatever it is you're doing.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2009
    Yeesh, guys, she's only been inactive for what, a week?
    It's no big deal. She's probably got a lot to deal with in college, especially if she's just starting. Instead of discussing her absence and asking questions about how to get the patch to work, why don't we try to mostly limit posts to relevant items, focused on the hack, specifically. I just don't want to stuff this thread with meaningless posts...
    Okay, I'm done ranting. :)

@Ckret, do you think you'll include any sort of encounter with another criminal organization? Like Team Magma, Team Aqua, etcetera?
    Oh, and good luck with your classes, hope you do well in whatever it is you're doing.

Yeah, I know, And ruka prince....Where you being sarcastic?
    And all ckret has mentioned is that the'll be a few groups in viridian city who think they're part of Aqua/Magma and that galactic may be mentioins by a few people in the game.

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
    Years
    I just finished alpha 1. When the next version comes out I will probably do a voice-audited preview of it. I hope to see more updates soon. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2009
    If you need help testing andthing I can be a alpha/beta tester, just send me a pm with IPS file for the version that needs testing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back