• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM October 2009] Pokémon ToxicPurple (Team Rocket hack)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
  • Wow so many people got there hopes up for this hack, and nothing has been seen for a while. It had potential if only someone was able to continue it :(.\

JasmineRain

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • Guys Guys,

I'm Sure She Didn't Abandon us, I read in a Previous Post that she is Attending School at the Same Time or Something Like that, and If she is doing this Project Solo she's gotta have her hands full

I'm Sure she's just working on it but hasn't had time to come on and post information, But I know some people have been in contact with her based on previous posts, so don't worry, i'm sure it's all good.

As far as taking over the project, isn't that ... Illegal?

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Guys Guys,

I'm Sure She Didn't Abandon us, I read in a Previous Post that she is Attending School at the Same Time or Something Like that, and If she is doing this Project Solo she's gotta have her hands full

I'm Sure she's just working on it but hasn't had time to come on and post information, But I know some people have been in contact with her based on previous posts, so don't worry, i'm sure it's all good.

As far as taking over the project, isn't that ... Illegal?
    Not really, as the hack isn't really copyrighted. Since the Hack isn't very far in it would be possible to make a "fanfic" of the project itself. I had to learn design laws for a class they practically shoved them all in our face.

But Like I said I thought that might be the case that she was busy... but I really do want to see more of this hack. XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Somebody please take this over if she doesnt come back within the next month
    it has so many good ideas
    i would buy this game

~Merilyn

Pokemon Misted Amethyst
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2014
    Why did the Alpha have to end right before my Promotion?
    I want to wreak more havok. I have a Big Machette... hehe
    I Can't wait for the next Alpha.

Skully367

Bored...REEEEALLY bored.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2012
    Ita .isp file, learn to patch or you don't deserve to play the hack XD
    Anyway, Shes at collage, so if she posts in like a week that and says "blah blah, I haven't progress, blah blah"
    Don't complain, for all we know, she could of forgotten her password!

Tudj

Years
  • Guys the hack is on hold, complaining that she hasn't been updating won't help, its just spaming. She is at school currently and probably caught up in assignments or something.

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
  • Well , I really wish that this hack continues . It has a very high potential . Anyways , check out its rival hack , Pokemon : The Justice Symbol in Scrapbox .

Skully367

Bored...REEEEALLY bored.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2012
    Guys the hack is on hold, complaining that she hasn't been updating won't help, its just spaming. She is at collage currently and probably caught up in assignments or something.

Corrected, XD
    Anyway, Its good to see this hack back of the first page, I might draw some fan art XD

Edit:
    Check out the Justice Symbol, And what a surprise, It was made by you. That, in no way is a rvial because:
    It deosn't have pictures/videos
    It doesn't have the main character a team rocket

A rival hack would be:
    A hack with pictures and at least one video
    A hack with at least the 1st or 2nd alpha out
    A 3rd Gen, FR/LG.GBA Hack (Well...I suppose gen1/2 are a exeption, but not a R/S.GBA hack)
    A hack where you play as team rocket

Last edited:

Tudj

Years
  • Corrected, XD
    Anyway, Its good to se ethis hack back of the first page, I might draw some fan art XD

Lol where im from school and college is the same thing. Anyway not saying I don't want her to continue, though it t look like doesn't look like any progress is being made if any.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2010
    can anyone email me the latest version of toxic purple (in ips)?? i'm looking for it. im a great fan of it btw :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back