• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM October 2009] Pokémon ToxicPurple (Team Rocket hack)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2009
    Uh.....no....that would mean serous scripting that I won't even talk about because I can't script myself anyway.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2009
    XD
    It isn't even possible to play .rar files XD
    Anyway, unless it is .IPS file or INSIDE a .RAR file its illegal.
    Yes, it needed to underlined, Bold captials and italic... XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    hey after i get the girls pokemon and try to go to lavndar one super nerd blocks my path what do u do

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    i like the game, the script are really cool. how do you get passed the first city? after you steal odish? and btw, theres a glitch where after you get odish, you can go inside the physic gym and die to lvl 40's.

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
    Years
    i like the game, the script are really cool. how do you get passed the first city? after you steal odish? and btw, theres a glitch where after you get odish, you can go inside the physic gym and die to lvl 40's.

You're not supposed to go in there lol, I think that will be fixed in later releases :P
    And you have to go to lavender (east of saffron) and go to pokemon tower, the "cop" guarding the gate will let you through

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
    This hack has every part of awesomeness plunged inside it. I really hope that we can play a bigger version of it!

Dry

Team Rocket Elite No. 16
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    Hey, Ckret2...
    I don't know if your still working on this im hoping you are cause this is a madd hack!
    anyways love the idea of no hms i hate them!
    and stealing pokemon wow that makes gettin rare pokemon that lil bit easier
    in G/S/C at the end of the game i believe you can fight ash a mega strong trainer....
    was thinking pherhaps at the end of the game you could have one final battle with him steal one of his strong pokemon and rare not to mention as a reward type thing,
    or pherhaps you could get info that kris or red have found the location for a legendary pokemon and assemble rockets to charge in and beat red or kris and capture the pokemon for there leader or if you have a few "badges" be ruthless and steal it for urself and have no one oppose you?

just ideas ily ur hack

cspmoneymaker

Can anyone tell me where can I find the latest beta of this game ? Really appreciate your help !

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    When will whole game release? (when you can defeat Marowak). This game sounds great. A must-have for me!

Dry

Team Rocket Elite No. 16
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    When will whole game release? (when you can defeat Marowak). This game sounds great. A must-have for me!

you can already defeat Marowak, however i dnt know if theres a promotion battle set into it or not ...(YET)

basically all you can do is recieve rattata steal a pokemon complete the pokemon tower mission recive the machette and 11 or so great balls and thats about it i know it doesnt sound like much but there is quite a bit of scripting invovled and is of the highest quality so far...

i hope Ckret2 is still making the hack its awsome........

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2010
    My GOD, why the damnhell, for some quite time and still just the old Alpha 1 release????? WWhat are u guys doin???? I AM READY TO DONATE 250.00$ IF THE FINAL HACK RELEASE DATE IS POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back