• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM October 2009] Pokémon ToxicPurple (Team Rocket hack)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2016
    This game looks to be very interesting. Always wanted to try playing as a Team Rocket/ the bad guys. Looking forward for you to finishing the game.

Fr0ZeN-LIgeR

recovering facebook addict
    Years
  • ~I love the concept for this hack it looks like it will be AWESOME!!~

by the way how far up in promotion will u be able to go?? and also would it be conceivable that u could challenge giovanni for leadership?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    I thought alpha 2 was supposed to be out by christmas...
    I have a question-Where do you get misdreavous?

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2016
    i know we have no gyms but is there still an elite 4? or do you fight red in the end?

trebornosliw

Learning
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    i have an idea................we defeat giovani i de end and take over TEAM ROCKET.
    Erm, plz don't double-post, but I expect a mod will be along soon enough to tell you that...
    Anyway, as you may or may not have read (I'm betting on the latter), this hack will follow the original plotlines of Firered/Leafgreen, in which Giovanni voluntarily resigns, so a violent coup is out. Now, it might be an interesting plot twist if the reformed Giovanni came back later to stop you, but that's of course up to Ckret.

Fr0ZeN-LIgeR

recovering facebook addict
    Years
  • i have an idea................we defeat giovani i de end and take over TEAM ROCKET.

dude u may not have noticed it but i did post that earlier on the page... actually its only a few before urs so if u didnt notice there isnt a problem but otherwise its dodgy just to take other peoples ideas

davidthefat

I Love C++
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2012
    Im not reading all 51 pages of posts... has anyone mentioned gang rivalries? You try to dominate the whole world, so you have to dodge authorities (many levels, from police to FBI I guess) and at the same time, gain trust with the locals in order for you to expand your "turf" while another gang is trying to do the same

Mikaru

Keyblade master xD
    Years
  • ckret2 will make the game however she wants =P
    anyways how are things going with the hack
    anyways i wish u good luck and hope u continue =]

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    Im not reading all 51 pages of posts... has anyone mentioned gang rivalries? You try to dominate the whole world, so you have to dodge authorities (many levels, from police to FBI I guess) and at the same time, gain trust with the locals in order for you to expand your "turf" while another gang is trying to do the same
    Errm...
    There's 63 pages...
    And there aren't any other gangs like Team Magma, Aqua in Kanto and Johto...
    you already are avoiding police.

trebornosliw

Learning
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    Yeah, but Team Rocket is more than just a "gang." The gangs are those goofy bikers on Cycling Road. Team Rocket is a hi-tech criminal organization bent on world domination, so sophisticated that it borders on military. They're not interested in selling drugs, or dominating a cities nightlife, they're after total and complete control of everything.
    Oh, and Team Rocket attempts to keep their activities quiet, while gangs are all about publicity and fear in that regard.
    Now, a clash with another serious organization, like Team Galactic, might be interesting, or at least believable. But to be honest, I think the game is going just fine without that. It's amazing how much entertainment you can get over the intrusions of a single goody-two-shoes brat. :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2011
    lol I destroyed the fighting dojo completely:P
    with pokemons of level 10-20
    mainly: gastly and poliwag..:P
    the rest are ratata, pidgey and misdreavus

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    lol I destroyed the fighting dojo completely:P
    with pokemons of level 10-20
    mainly: gastly and poliwag..:P
    the rest are ratata, pidgey and misdreavus
    You shouldn't have done that...
    Now you'll have to restart...

trebornosliw

Learning
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    You shouldn't have done that...
    Now you'll have to restart...
    Lol, you know, I'm not even going to bother telling them from now on. If they seriously missed the 200 earlier posts dealing with this same stinkin' issue, they deserve to fail :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back