• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Shall we show you the Super Powerful Legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vannah☆

Spriter
    Years
    Nope, I'm saying it for the fact, you can't do it. It only works with a Shiny Backsprite. And with fakemon it is compatible. So, fakemon and their shinies cannot be included in-game.

Ah ok then. Thanks for clearing that up Goodies. :D

Anyway: You can send your fakemon idea to Mac, me, or West I suppose. ;)

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Ah ok then. Thanks for clearing that up Goodies. :D

Anyway: You can send your fakemon idea to Mac, me, or West I suppose. ;)

Well, if you remade all the fakemon's backsprites into shiny, and made all the rest shiny then I could insert them and make them all shiny :P

Vannah☆

Spriter
    Years
    XD I love the the marshmellow in your avi, Goodies. It's adorable. ;_; Thanks, and ok. xD

Hum... I suppose I should post the tiles I was making yesterday. o_o;

[HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)
    So I've added a green set that grass can be put on. It looks...path-ish here, but it can be used for a variety of things. I've also edited the tree shadows to fit with this particular set. ;) So, do these look any good together?

Last edited:
    Years
    That looks awesome Vannah, I like the trunk thing you added.
    I like the small green tree the most out of all trees.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2016
    I actually like this...
    Normally I don't like... what's it called... fakemon? The custom pokemon... you know?
    But... Freezpool is so adorable that I don't care. I'll keep an eye on this.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
    XD I love the the marshmellow in your avi, Goodies. It's adorable. ;_; Thanks, and ok. xD

So I've added a green set that grass can be put on. It looks...path-ish here, but it can be used for a variety of things. I've also edited the tree shadows to fit with this particular set. ;) So, do these look any good together?

Yay Tiles!! Amazing as always. ^^

I said before- I can't crit. things I love so much. Keep up the great work. ^^

the little tree could be paler- but that's only because the others are pale colored. ^^;

Years
    Yeah, most games with "Fakemon" have like crappy art, but this one rules.

In this game not only does the normal art look good, but the sprites look very official.
    @Zelkova Yeah most people are big fans of Freezpool.
    We have a HUGE variety of fakemon, and I'm pretty sure that there will be at least 250 fakemon as well as some official Nintendo pokemon.
    All of the art is amazing.

Credit of original art goes to Aminako
    Credit of spriting goes to West and Vannah

Vannah☆

Spriter
    Years
    Hmm paler tree. Sure, I'll make one special for that tileset as well. ;) And thanks guys. Comments like that mean the world to us. xDDD

As far as the starters go, my favorite is Squibeel. ;) And the fire starter is great enough because the final evolution is amazing. ^_^

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
    Hmm paler tree. Sure, I'll make one special for that tileset as well. ;) And thanks guys. Comments like that mean the world to us. xDDD

As far as the starters go, my favorite is Squibeel. ;) And the fire starter is great enough because the final evolution is amazing. ^_^

I'm not sure which I'm gonna choose for my playthrough. I'm leaning towards Freezpool... since it kinda reminds me of my precious MUDKIP.
    *worships mudkipz*

Those tiles remind me of autumn... and the pink sakura ones look very spring-ish. lol
    for a totally obvious reason *koff*sakurabloomsinspringtime*koff*

Is there gonna be summer-like and snowy tiles too? ahahaha....

Vannah☆

Spriter
    Years
    I'm not sure which I'm gonna choose for my playthrough. I'm leaning towards Freezpool... since it kinda reminds me of my precious MUDKIP.
    *worships mudkipz*

Those tiles remind me of autumn... and the pink sakura ones look very spring-ish. lol
    for a totally obvious reason *koff*sakurabloomsinspringtime*koff*

Is there gonna be summer-like and snowy tiles too? ahahaha....

XD The grass tiles started off looking summery... For some reason I always lean towards the desaturated side of the color gradient. And yes! I'll make some snowy tiles, but that'll be later on. ;)

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
    Hey West. Don't sprite the second evo of that chain just yet. I don't think that it's a very good concept, so I'm thinking we should just throw it out. ;) You've done a great job with this chain though. It's not normally the kind of chain I would be attracted to doing.

Yeah, about that... *Cough* Well, you see... Too late?

And I've been busy, so no sprites right now. Sorry.

And I think we have one other spriter, Detrazone. I may be mistaken though.

Vannah☆

Spriter
    Years
    Yeah, about that... *Cough* Well, you see... Too late?

And I've been busy, so no sprites right now. Sorry.

I think he left. o_o >_< I really didn't like that second evo. =p It just didn't fit in the change. Maybe we could do something else with it. Oh and expect some sprite updates...soonish.

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
    Years
    I actually like this...
    Normally I don't like... what's it called... fakemon? The custom pokemon... you know?
    But... Freezpool is so adorable that I don't care. I'll keep an eye on this.
    I'm glad you like our Fakemon :D Although we prefer to call them Torzachians ;)
    I am also gonna keep an eye on this, I am new to the hack scene, but I want to try out those Fakemon.
    Glad you're interested ^^
    Uhh, Des is gone, due to some... unfortunate situations.

====================================================================

Alrighty guys, this isn't an update, its sort of a plea ^^ I need someone to help with sprite and tile inserting. Goodies can't do it for quite a while, so I desperately need someone to help. This is really urgent ^^ Please get back to me asap, just post on here, or contact me personally :D

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022

I think they fit really well together. Like it was said before, it's almost an autumn-y feel.. however, the simple fact that this hack is going to be the only hack that is going to use them is enough to make those tiles stand out. They are really quite good, though. I like the bigger trees best.

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
    Okay, I'm probably going to regret this, but here goes...

===

Okay, some people have said they don't like the evolved form of Meestlee, pre evolution to Runcass. Now, the concept art is a little strange, but here, take a look at this.

Spoiler:

Vannah☆

Spriter
    Years
    Okay, I'm probably going to regret this, but here goes...

===

Okay, some people have said they don't like the evolved form of Meestlee, pre evolution to Runcass. Now, the concept art is a little strange, but here, take a look at this.

Spoiler:

I like this better than Meestlee. Do you think we could possibly just rid of the concept all together and have this evolve into Runcass instead? =p Only one problem. The right eye is a little... long?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back