• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Shall we show you the Super Powerful Legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
  • Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure your in ;) I was saying it in general, as he no longer needs more testers.

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
    Years
  • The video is mysterious!
    If that's the wanted result, then you got it!
    Good luck, can't wait to see Sparfic in action!
    Yeah, its a bit mysterious :P You'll understand when you play, I hope ^^
    Wow that looks like a much more involved story than "real" pokemon games
    tiles look great too mac and co.

keep up the good work

It's very mysterious just as watermelon said i also want to know what happens
    I'm glad you like the story ^^ It's nice hearing that people like the story and not just the Torzachians :D
    I'm liking the script, it's awesome.
    I noticed one thing though, a misspelling, its professor with one "F" and two "S".

EDIT: actually I noticed a couple of misspellings.
    Mac I will talk to you later about this on MSN or something.
    Those mispellings have been noted, and hopefully are being fixed now ^^
    Hum, a big-ish update here:

Well, I'd like to welcome Spierr, our newest spriter. She's made an account here on PC, but I'm going to post the sprites we worked on last night.

She made the base and mainly made it. I edited things that bothered me.

Cheers:

lopelumpoth.png

From left to right:

042 Littlope, 070 Lumphur (evolves from lumphey
    069Lumphyri.png
    ), 087 Rayolf (evolves from Sparfic)

Opinions? Comments? Pretty good for her first few sprites, doncha think? ^_^
    Amazing work. They are great ^^ I won't rant to you like I did on MSN, but its awesome stuff you've got there :D
    Wow they are good! They are almost as good as yours! I really like these, give her a pat on the back from me!
    Yeah, they are great ^^
    wow first fakemon game that really looks good all the rest fakemon games suck mainly the fakemon
    I'm sure you mean a lot of the other Fakemon games suck. There are a few good ones out there now ^^

Hey everybody, the name's Spierr. :3
    I'm doing sprite work. 8D huzzah.
    Welcome to the team Spierr ^^
    I think he said he doesn't want any MORE... right?

Cause I signed up for Beta testing in the very beginning.
    Don't worry, you're still in ;)

aww man =[
    this game looks to good though i cant wait :'(
    Glad you like it ^^

=========================================================

Alright people, I'm in desperate desperate need of a tile inserter. Every time I try A-map spazz's up, so I really need someone to help me. Please? :D

Ghu55

Pokemon Torzach Supporter
    Years
  • vannah or speirr
    those new sprites look fantastic
    I think that sparfic/raylof look too much like luxray but they're cool none the less
    my favorite part of the vid was the underground ranger base

btw, off topic, do you have an english accent like the guys from flight of the concords?

muzzyguy

When disaster strikes!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2014
    haha i like it from the pics n story lookin good =D

off topic: what scripting program do you use and for screenshots because i need both these things to start my hack.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2009
    wow i have been lurking around this thread for a while now i love seeing this game progress hope it comes out soon =)

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022

off topic: what scripting program do you use and for screenshots because i need both these things to start my hack.

Refer to this post for where you should begin with such things.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • For all who want to know, I currently am insert Ow's and trainer card sprites etc. Well, here is:

Torzachheroscreen.png

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2009
    if u dont mind me asking how do u guys make the fakemon do u guys like put togather three diffrent pokemon and recolor it, or do u guys make it from scratch

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Hey can I help I'm really good at Computer Things. I can Hack into anything!

Hacking Pokémon is quite a bit different than hacking computer things.

if u dont mind me asking how do u guys make the fakemon do u guys like put togather three diffrent pokemon and recolor it, or do u guys make it from scratch

They have a concept and create a sprite with that. So, mostly scratched.

"put togather three diffrent pokemon and recolor it" is actually called splicing, and it's a spriting technique, although it isn't used here.

Vannah☆

Spriter
    Years
  • if u dont mind me asking how do u guys make the fakemon do u guys like put togather three diffrent pokemon and recolor it, or do u guys make it from scratch

Completely from scratch. We might be looking at a reference or something, but each pixel is drawn by the spriter. ;)

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
    Years
  • vannah or speirr
    those new sprites look fantastic
    I think that sparfic/raylof look too much like luxray but they're cool none the less
    my favorite part of the vid was the underground ranger base

btw, off topic, do you have an english accent like the guys from flight of the concords?
    They are great eh? And yeah, I do :P But I have no fixed accent. I change when I feel like it, so sometimes its english, sometimes indian, othertimes I sound like a new yorker :P But most of the time its like the conchord guys.

XSE for scripting, VBA for screens, and I'm glad you like the story ^^
    wow i have been lurking around this thread for a while now i love seeing this game progress hope it comes out soon =)
    Great to hear you like it
    For all who want to know, I currently am insert Ow's and trainer card sprites etc. Well, here is:

Torzachheroscreen.png
    Looks awesome. Great job there :D
    Hey can I help I'm really good at Computer Things. I can Hack into anything!
    Computer hacking is very different to rom hacking, I'm afraid...
    My spriters just do it from concept art, but its mostly scratch. I'm sure they can answer you better than me though ^^

Yay! 44 pages!

13ullseye.

Sexy Time
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 9, 2011
    umm i asked this last page but i didnt get a responce...umm are you guys going to make this hack like yellow version where you can get all the starters..because if so that would be great these are by far the best looking starters from all the pokemon series.. :)

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
    Years
  • The fakepokémons, is very well done the pixel art it is brilliant, I am really surpresso, with so many great spriters results, the history, is also very interesting, the only thing that doesn't please me a lot they are these palletas of Kyledove, they are great, even so they are very used by everybody, I think that should make some palleta change, the hack would be like this still better, and she is already great, good luck.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2012
    i don't get it, i know the grass started is based on a squirrel, but what about the water (i think is a cat) and the fire ones?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back