• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Shall we show you the Super Powerful Legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
    Yeah I agree. Compared to the other wonderful sprites it looks not good and not done well.

I just threw Tropie together. There isn't any concept art or anything. So it was just my imagination making the picture. Now, I can improve some things on him. But I'll get to that when I can. Some stuff has just stalk piled and I need to get some other things done first. But I can tell you the shading is complete on him. So I just need to round a few edges, change some outline color here and there, and there you go!

So expect a more, *coughs* official looking Tropie sometime...

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2013
    yeah the shading looks pretty good
    its just something about the head and face just looks super fake to me, almost like a drawing

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
    Years
    Well, its Media Update time again, I've got some more screenies courtesy of Amtrax, my new Mapper :D I'd also like to thank Colcolstyles at this time for some scripting he got done for me today, and I'd like to tell everyone that he is now an official "Torzachian" Scripter :D
    So, enough of that, onto the screenshots!
    Spoiler:

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
    Well, its Media Update time again, I've got some more screenies courtesy of Amtrax, my new Mapper :D I'd also like to thank Colcolstyles at this time for some scripting he got done for me today, and I'd like to tell everyone that he is now an official "Torzachian" Scripter :D
    So, enough of that, onto the screenshots!
    Spoiler:

Whoa! Those are awesome. Good work! Although, I am curios as to what tiles you used. Are they from Pokemon Platinum? Just asking.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2009
    OMG!OMG!OMG! I can see a gym sign ^^ SO hyped. Good work Amtrax. Way to get me cheering for ore of your work ;)

MegaMaccer

Years
    Whoa! Those are awesome. Good work! Although, I am curios as to what tiles you used. Are they from Pokemon Platinum? Just asking.
    I'm not sure if they are fro Platinum, I've never played it ^^ I just use them because I like them :D
    OMG!OMG!OMG! I can see a gym sign ^^ SO hyped. Good work Amtrax. Way to get me cheering for ore of your work ;)
    I'm glad you're excited, we are done with outdoor mapping for the Alpha, just some inside maps, then a little more scripting, then some Torzachian inserting, and we're just about ready ^^

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Hey Mac,
    Just so you know those tiles are Kyledoves! xD
    Saw a question in a previous post, so I thought I would help out :P

MegaMaccer

Years
    Hey Mac,
    Just so you know those tiles are Kyledoves! xD
    Saw a question in a previous post, so I thought I would help out :P
    Haha, many thanks. Finally, I can breath without worrying about getting in trouble for not crediting ^^ Thanks
    this hack look Awsome when does the beta come out

I really wanna play this game
    Thanks, and for the Alpha, it shouldn't be to long now ^^

MegaMaccer

Years
    You know, I know how to map stuff - but it's pretty basic skills. What program do you map with anyway? I'm just curious.
    A-Map, or Advance Map (Same thing ^^) You can find it in the Toolbox section, as far as I know.
    ===========================================================
    Does everyone remember Bugly? That cute little caterpillar thing? Well, I have one of the final forms here, Falday, so let us know what you think :D
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2013
    A-Map, or Advance Map (Same thing ^^) You can find it in the Toolbox section, as far as I know.
    ===========================================================
    Does everyone remember Bugly? That cute little caterpillar thing? Well, I have one of the final forms here, Falday, so let us know what you think :D
    Spoiler:

looks really good

maybe a little more shading

Lightning Storm

That guy
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2011
    WOW. 350 fakemon? I am in love with this hack now. I really can't wait for the Alpha! I'd love to help you in anyway I can. I'm OK at spriting fakemon, I'm just kind of getting into it now (check the Spriters Showcase thread if you want to see some examples of my work), and I'm more than willing to be an alpha tester :]

The storyline looks pretty interesting and the pokemon looks FANTASTIC. Ponleaf looks a bit like ponyta, almost too much so. Are they related somehow?

Anyways, good luck, and let me know if I can help in ANY way.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Spoiler:

It needs a bit more color, and the antennae need to be raised a little so that they can be seen a little easier. Other than that, it looks great to me. ^^

Edit: West, your shading makes up for the color a bit, but I still say the antennae need to be raised a little more, or something along those lines.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2013
    yeah i agree, i had to look pretty closely to figure out what it was
    haha

amtrax

Pheonix will rule the world...
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    Wow, I never expected such a great response
    Thanks guys!

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Wow This Hack is wonderfull it's so professional! I cant wait for Beta!

Keep up the good work Torzach team!

MegaMaccer

Years
    Ok, Sprite update time ^^ I present Nightmo, the alternate evo of Cocoalis and Bugly:
    Spoiler:

Also, Goodies wants me to announce that he is a new scripter, so here goes Goodies is my new scripter everyone....
    Leave your ratings of Nightmo people ^^

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    Ok, Sprite update time ^^ I present Nightmo, the alternate evo of Cocoalis and Bugly:
    Spoiler:

Also, Goodies wants me to announce that he is a new scripter, so here goes Goodies is my new scripter everyone....
    Leave your ratings of Nightmo people ^^
    i tell you one thing.....
    This is awesome...
    love the clours...
    i rate it 9.9/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back