• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Shall we show you the Super Powerful Legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2009
    I don't know what I am more psyched about...the beta of this, or HG/SS ^^ Every time I come back its like you made big giant leaps forward. And it amazes my all the more :-)) Wow!!

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
  • eep i am going away again on monday. =(
    i know i haven't posted much here.
    just know i'm still on board as a big supporter and beta tester~
    and zhues- thanks for using the userbar i made. it makes me happy. ^^

btw mac can u add my other userbar to the first page plz?

here it is in case u lost it

blowreespritebanner.png

Direct Link:
    http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/8963/blowreespritebanner.png

Code:
    [url*=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=165521]
    quote]Copy and paste the code into your signature and delete the asterisks. (*)

Last edited:
    Years
  • This hack is freaking amazing its my favorite hack and my favorite hack for fakemon (I dont even think they are fakemon they look so real). Good luck with everything man!

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can.I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    This looks incredible! I can't wait to play it!

Coincidentally, I've seen all your fakemon before (or at least I hope they're yours :P) over at this site:

http://u-dex.blog.onet.pl/2,ID329109412,index.html

EDIT: Although there are only 105 there, and you said 250 in the first post, so I guess there's more to come.

Last edited:

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    You would be correct. Those are Aminako's Pokemon. We have MANY concept artists, so don't worry.
    I'm not too sure on this next part, cause I'm only a lieutenant in the Torzach Team, but I think Mac may have something to say in the next little bit. As I said, not too sure, but still... it's best to be prepared. ^_^

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
  • This looks incredible! I can't wait to play it!

Coincidentally, I've seen all your fakemon before (or at least I hope they're yours :P) over at this site:

http://u-dex.blog.onet.pl/2,ID329109412,index.html

EDIT: Although there are only 105 there, and you said 250 in the first post, so I guess there's more to come.

Mac got Aminako's permission to use these fakemon. the UrhusDex and DahioDex are made by Aminako and we've been granted permission to use them for Torzach. I think that's how it went down - Mac or anyone else who knows otherwise should correct me. ^^

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    Ah, I see. So are all those fakemon on that site going to be used, or just some of them?

LinK93

Translator/Beta tester
    Years
  • Damn! I was really reluctant about this hack but as soon as I saw Bewstripe.... I knew that you're not crappy sprinters... I mean... you could really work for gamefreak or design Pokemon....
    Keep Up the good work

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • These are pretty impressive fakemon, and looking at the website Charmageddon gave I think they look quite authentic. Good Luck and hope to see more updates.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    So what's the status on this bad boy? I seem to remember seeing a website but can't find the link to it anymore. Help!

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    So what's the status on this bad boy? I seem to remember seeing a website but can't find the link to it anymore. Help!

First off, the link is in Mac's sig.
    Secondly, as far as I know, (Mac correct me if I'm wrong here) Torzach is on hiatus. I know. I'm sad, too.

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
    Years
  • Well, like XIV has said, Torzachs on hold for the time being. The forum can still be found in my sig, and if I manage to get anything done, I'll try. But I'm extremely busy with life at the moment, so I can't really continue. Mods, please >>don't<< close or lock the thread (I just wanted to make sure you read the don't ^^) because I'll try and post updates if I get anything done. Anyway, cheerio everyone. I'll hopefully be back before too long.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Hello!
    Iam a good pokemon hacker !!Can I
    help you with this game???

Well, it really all depends on what you can do. If you want to apply, the Torzach Team thread is probably your best bet. Anyway, I don't really know how to break it to you, because you are so diligent, but Torzach is on hold for the time being. It's pretty hard to work on a Hack while simultaniously worrying about school and for some, such as myself, a job. *Cringes at that word*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back