• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Shall we show you the Super Powerful Legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vannah☆

Spriter
Years
  • [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)
    Tried editing a little.

There's a 16 color limit, which is why I tried to use already existing colors for the the shirt in the battle sprite. Anyway... I can't edit this anymore. I'm just feeling irritable after last night, so if someone else wants to edit, that's fine, but I can't anymore. I'm not changing the design again until I'm completely disgusted with my work like I was last time around. When I was first told to make the hero/heroine, I was told to make them look... government-ish. I trailed away from that a tad this time around in order to make them look more... fun? And to clean them up. I'm not spriting a pokemon ranger sprite. That's different than these two.

Again, I apologize for being in such a bad mood. I'm just really kinda mad about some family problems.

In other news, we're getting a forum up and going.

Westrmistr

Westermeister
    Years
  • [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)
    Tried editing a little.

There's a 16 color limit, which is why I tried to use already existing colors for the the shirt in the battle sprite. Anyway... I can't edit this anymore. I'm just feeling irritable after last night, so if someone else wants to edit, that's fine, but I can't anymore. I'm not changing the design again until I'm completely disgusted with my work like I was last time around. When I was first told to make the hero/heroine, I was told to make them look... government-ish. I trailed away from that a tad this time around in order to make them look more... fun? And to clean them up. I'm not spriting a pokemon ranger sprite. That's different than these two.

Again, I apologize for being in such a bad mood. I'm just really kinda mad about some family problems.

In other news, we're getting a forum up and going.

Please, Vannah! Don't change them now! I only have three more frames to go! DX Don't make me redo them! Oh, the horror... Well, enough of being dramatic. They look fine. Like Bob had pointed out, you can't please everyone. I mean, there are a lot of things I don't like from the real games, but it hasn't effected how I play them. I say we can edit to an extent, but this is starting to get crazy. I don't want a repeat of the arguement back a few pages...

Like I said, I have three more frames to go, finally, for the male OWs. I didn't have enough time to finish them last night, so I'll try and get to them today. But... I may get busy again, and I might not get to it. Don't do anything without me! So, I'll play it by ear, I guess.

Oh, a forum? What? No one had told me about this! Well, I haven't checked my PMs yet so it's probably there... Anyway, cool!

EDIT: Nope, wasn't there...

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Wow, I don't check up on this daily and the whole place goes crazy jk.
    Mac welcome back and good luck on the acting career.
    Everything looks great and I wish I knew how to do something to help. Can't wait till its out. I would like to see and Dark/Ice type fakemon, think Huskie, dunno if there are any fakemon spots open lol. Just wanted to again say U guys are AWESOME

Vannah☆

Spriter
    Years
  • Wow, I don't check up on this daily and the whole place goes crazy jk.
    Mac welcome back and good luck on the acting career.
    Everything looks great and I wish I knew how to do something to help. Can't wait till its out. I would like to see and Dark/Ice type fakemon, think Huskie, dunno if there are any fakemon spots open lol. Just wanted to again say U guys are AWESOME

Dont worry, on the new forum, there will be a few places entirely devoted to new fakemon concepts, etc. ^_^ Hope to see you there.

Well, somehow we already have a member from PC at the forum and we haven't even released the forum yet. o_o;; I don't think there's too much harm in releasing it now. Is it alright Mac?

I completely forgot I worked on this. o_o;; Would you mind fixing/adding the running frames, West?

[HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Hmm.... I haven't been informed of a new forum either......

Any-who, @ Vannah, I'm sorry I started the big Pick On the Male Hero thing.... I was mearly pointing something out that I noticed. BTW, your Rival Sprites 'rival' even West's, in my opinion. No offense West.

P.S., I wuv using cheap puns. Especially today.

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
    Years
  • Wow, soo many posts :P
    Like Vannah said, we're getting a forum up and going. We have all of the sections sorted out, so basically its just aesthetics we are working on now. I don't see why we can't release it, so if you go (link removed) you'll be able to join the forum. It is mainly related to Torzach, due to it being Torzach's forum, but there are plenty of sections to keep everyone busy. So don't be shy, it'll never amount to anything if no one joins (or posts :P)
    Oh, and for the team members that don't know about it, I am really sorry :( I spent quite a bit of time yesterday with Vannah setting it up, and never got round to doing a PM. Again, I apologise ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
  • I just signed up at the forums. Same username as here!

And I am leaving tomorrow for 3 weeks to Florida so I may not post as much.

And btw Vannah I'm liking the new hero a bit more now. ^.~

Vannah☆

Spriter
    Years
  • I just signed up at the forums. Same username as here!

And I am leaving tomorrow for 3 weeks to Florida so I may not post as much.

And btw Vannah I'm liking the new hero a bit more now. ^.~

Im kinda glad. You've stuck with us so long. ;n; Your opinion means a lot to me. e-e

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
  • Im kinda glad. You've stuck with us so long. ;n; Your opinion means a lot to me. e-e

I'm glad it does. ^^
    I only stick by the best hacks though. ^^
    (I think this thread is where most of my posts are... LOL)
    I am gonna miss my almost-daily check in on Torzach... hehe

Zhorm

Unfamous creator of nothing
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2013
    Also joined the forum, even if I'm not a great help =D

The OWs for the rival look good, but a bit too bright. Maybe it's just because of the background ^^

snap12

Billie Jean is not my lover
    Years
  • Ill be on the forum also, and it looks great!

@ Vannah, please dont take any of the negative feedback personally. Torzach would not be the same with out you!

Vannah☆

Spriter
    Years
  • Ill be on the forum also, and it looks great!

@ Vannah, please dont take any of the negative feedback personally. Torzach would not be the same with out you!

Nah, I was just in a bad mood. I'm better now though because I had cookies and milk last night. And that always helps. x: Love you guys, and thanks for joining the forums. ;n;

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
    Years
  • Well guys, since the release of the forum, we've had an amazing response on there ^^ 18 members already, wow...
    Still, we can't let the thread die, ok? We'll keep posting all the sprites and stuff here as well, so keep checking up here ^^

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    MegaMaccer, please review the rules...
    Linking towards other forums is against the rules, thus, you are warned.
    If you wish to advertise your forum, do it in your signature.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back