• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Shall we show you the Super Powerful Legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

snap12

Billie Jean is not my lover
Years
  • @ Vannah.
    I like the Turtle sprite, but I think the pink stuff (coral?) on the front of the sprite is a little too busy. It makes it hard to see the sprites actual body. I like the pink stuff on the back of the sprite however, it looks natural and very professional :) Don't get me wrong though, I think you have a real winner there, thats amazing work even by Torzach standards for just an hour of work!

Vannah☆

Spriter
    Years
  • Here's the game of pick, choose, and critique until everyone's happy.

[HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Vannah☆

Spriter
    Years
  • 2nd to last was the original, which is still my favorite. But eh. I tried making a preevolution, but it looked bad. I don't think it should just be a smaller turtle at this point. But Im not sure what.

EDIT: I was thinking about respriting Corsola a little to make him be the preev. But I still don't know.

Last edited:

RedBaron474

I don't even know
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    I also really like the last one . . . . For some reason I just don't like the ones with coral (or whatever it is) on their head . . . . :)

Vannah☆

Spriter
    Years
  • Made the poll on the site. Guests can vote as well as registered members and staff. The poll is under the second category (Polls). The thread is under the title "Unnamed Evolution of Corsola-- Which Sprite?"

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
    Years
  • Alrighty people, progress update: We're re-inserting everything, incorporating the new day-night system, and re-organising sprites. That's really all, but once we're all back in order, we'll carry on with the Alpha progress. The Alpha will be short, ok? It'll go up to the first Gym, which isn't very far through, but you'll have the opportunity to catch and raise about 20 Torzachians. I'll be back later with some screenshots and stuff that you can all enjoy. Yay for eye candy :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    Alrighty people, progress update: We're re-inserting everything, incorporating the new day-night system, and re-organising sprites. That's really all, but once we're all back in order, we'll carry on with the Alpha progress. The Alpha will be short, ok? It'll go up to the first Gym, which isn't very far through, but you'll have the opportunity to catch and raise about 20 Torzachians. I'll be back later with some screenshots and stuff that you can all enjoy. Yay for eye candy :D
    Mind if you give a Percentage of how much you're done with the Alpha?

Vannah☆

Spriter
    Years
  • [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Redid Blowgaroo. I'm pretty pleased with it, but there's probably a few errors. Hope you all like him. Spent way too long on him and lost track of time. Gotta go finish studying for exams. >:I

Last edited:

RedBaron474

I don't even know
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    Wow great job on the redo Vannah!!!! It's pose is amazing and the colors look great as well!!! Well done!!! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back