• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: {HOTW#62}Pokemon Dimension Legends

what do you want the region name to be???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    You need to continue! It is a okay hack Note: Okay, is good in my books xD.
    ---
    Well, the map has way too much free space. You can fix this, you are an okay mapper. And all you need to do is some simple block edits to make those ice tiles work ;)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Also some of the trees need fixing (as they had shadows) and there are tile errors along the mountain side.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    You need to continue! It is a okay hack Note: Okay, is good in my books xD.
    ---
    Well, the map has way too much free space. You can fix this, you are an okay mapper. And all you need to do is some simple block edits to make those ice tiles work ;)
    There will be tottaly new maps as i will be remapping everything...
    so just wait for the new updates..:);)

Years
    Well what i see is.. it needs alot more work..XD. the maps has alot of free space, and the trees are in piled together.. you should put the trees in random locations.. the there are also some glitchy pallets XD. and alot of the maps are square XD. you should insert some Tiles. Anyways hope you take my advice and good luck.XD

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    Well what i see is.. it needs alot more work..XD. the maps has alot of free space, and the trees are in piled together.. you should put the trees in random locations.. the there are also some glitchy pallets XD. and alot of the maps are square XD. you should insert some Tiles. Anyways hope you take my advice and good luck.XD
    Like i said in my previous post,i will be remapping all the maps and maybe my team will be using new tiles for the hack..:);)
    and if there will be minor changes to the hack...
    btw,i am recruiting members for the hck..
    for more info click on my sig "Phantom Hackers"...

Last edited:

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
    ATTENTION!!!

We Need more recruits...Or we cannot continue with this hack...Which wouldn't be good...If you think you can help us out...Check out our renewed team thread...The Phantom Hackers...

Thank you all...
    Team Phantom Menace

emo_child

i liek pie :D
    Years
    Uhh ageangel I can't get to your team thread for some reason so I will post my application here...

Skills: Beta Testing, Ideas, Storyline, Plot, Baisic Mapping, and Banner Making
    Proof of work: Shadow has seen my banner before and I can send you a map I lost the file but I will make one and pm
    Past Experience: None that I can think of.. =/
    Contact possibilities: [email protected] is the best for me
    Where you live{for the time difference}: St.Cathatrines,Ontario

Last edited:

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    Uhh ageangel I can't get to your team thread for some reason so I will post my application here...

Skills: Beta Testing, Ideas, Storyline, Plot, Baisic Mapping, and Banner Making
    Proof of work: Shadow has seen my banner before and I can send you a map I lost the file but I will make one and pm
    Past Experience: None that I can think of.. =/
    Contact possibilities: [email protected] is the best for me
    Where you live{for the time difference}: St.Cathatrines,Ontario
    You can still be a beta tester...
    but,if you want to be a mapper,send me a proof{two will be good}and i will ask ray,what he think about your maps..{he is the lead mapper}

viemortevolroc

Beta Tester,Mapper Beginner
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2009
    i have high hopes for this hack mate ^_^ it looks brilliant! i cant wait for it! if you want someone to give it a test run,hit me up ^_^
    btw the wonky shaymin sprite: AWESOME! i think its awesome looking lol

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    Updates

New updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sorry for the long wait...
    Here is a few sprites i come up with...
    what do you think of them..
    they are for the hero sprite....

{HOTW#62}Pokemon Dimension Legends

I prefer the last one with the yellow hair..XD
    This may not be in the hack if i caome up or get a much more unique sprite..:);)
    Drop a comment you guys...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back