• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: [HotW 66]Pokemon Next Generation

Should I finish this hack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
Years
  • Well that would explain it. Well, this is one of the more promising hacks I've seen in the scrapbox in a long while. Speaking of which, I think this may be ready for the Progressing Hacks section.
    Good luck!

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2009
    can i be b tester i like to test and i can tell u if i like kinda like a critic i have no skills on whatever you need help with but i can test fo sure ty and good luck

Years
  • Job:Beta Tester
    Proof of work:I've played shiny Gold, liquid crystal, naranja, liquid ocean, genesis, all 3 ruby destiny games, Thunder emblem, orange generation, and thunder emblem. I am sure that I could be a good beta tester.
    External contact (besides pms. Not required.)
    Comments, Concerns, Things I should know:

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • Job:Beta Tester
    Proof of work:I've played shiny Gold, liquid crystal, naranja, liquid ocean, genesis, all 3 ruby destiny games, Thunder emblem, orange generation, and thunder emblem. I am sure that I could be a good beta tester.
    External contact (besides pms. Not required.)
    Comments, Concerns, Things I should know:
    lol You wrote Thunder Emblem twice xD

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
  • Ok guys I guess its time I tell you. I need to quit Rom hacking. There are many reasons why but I'll only tell you a few. First of all I am preparing to join the United States military. I am also on a tennis team and the season has started. There is also school. (It isn't that hard but does take up a lot of my time.) The rest of my reasons are actually personal. I will not reveal them. My time on this site has been great. I will be around a little longer. I will maybe do some Rom hacking jobs on the side but I need to stop my hack. I am actually looking for someone to take over so if someone is interested please pm me. In a few weeks I will probably stop logging in so if anyone wants to keep in contact with me add my aim and yahoo (lostatlife2020). I may or may not release my hack as a Rom base but I probably will not.

Mods please lock this in 3 days or just let it die...

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2009
    sorry but i kinda dun like the legendaries in the wild idea...
    lv 2-3 palkia and dialga just not my type...
    looking forward to it

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
  • sorry but i kinda dun like the legendaries in the wild idea...
    lv 2-3 palkia and dialga just not my type...
    looking forward to it

That was just to test the sprites >_<

Did anybody notice that this thread got revived and that no one read the post that said I have to stop this hack cause It's to much work and I don't have time. I'll put up a poll. Vote on whether you would like me to finish this hack or not.

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
  • Ok so according to the poll alot of you want this hack to keep going. So fine.
    I will continue work on this hack. But I am not working on it alone. This time
    around I am working with my friend userpr who is now co-owner and is going to
    help with scripts and perhaps other things. Also myfavoriteax is on board as
    a part-time mapper. You can expect the first post to get revamped within the
    next few days as well as updates on the website (yes there's a website
    www.pokemon-next-generation.webs.com).

If you would like to help please fill out the application form and post it here.
    Everyone who works on the hack from now on gets to be an in-game trainer if they
    put in a significant amount of work into the hack. I could also use help for a
    semi-secret project so I may pick you for that (beta testers only). People who
    help out with this hack will also be considered for a top secret hack that Userpr
    and I will be working on after this one.

Also I would still like to know how many people are really interested in this hack.
    Please vote in the poll if you haven't already and please post your comments,
    thoughts, and suggestions.

Back