• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: HOTW#84 Pokemon Elite

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    i would say the one that looks more like silver and not like a rocket grunt

I agree, i like that one better.
    kenchi-1.png

it would look a lot better if you re-colored it, like orietzion said.

dragonface

Check out Elite version
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    YA dragonface, why did you stop? i want to see more screen shots or more progress in this. Im not saying this in a bad way. I just want to see more about this game because i like it.
    I just updated with new screen shots, and a new rival :)

dragonface

Check out Elite version
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Ok for all of you guys who have been telling me which rival looks better, all your trouble is over!
    i made a new and impoved rival kenchi! tell me what you think..
    kenchi-2.png

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Hey i was just wondering, do you need any help with this hack? I could map or somthing, just realy give this hack a boost! Oh and ill mack some userbars if you like (the baners you made seem a bit too big for peoples sigs. I would realy like to help with this hack it seems great! Btw i was wondering, will mewtwo have any part in this hack? giovanni perhaps?

dragonface

Check out Elite version
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Hey i was just wondering, do you need any help with this hack? I could map or somthing, just realy give this hack a boost! Oh and ill mack some userbars if you like (the baners you made seem a bit too big for peoples sigs. I would realy like to help with this hack it seems great! Btw i was wondering, will mewtwo have any part in this hack? giovanni perhaps?

Thank you so much for asking! Yes Mewtwo is my all time favorite pokemon and he will be the main legendary of the game. Kind of like ruby had groundon as a main and latios/latias as a side one. Mine will have Mewtwto as the main legendary and probably about 3-4 side legendary's. Obviously Giovanni is a part of the game if you read the storyline. So i will prolly have something similar to in ruby you see MAXi trying to get groundon and then Groundon leaves becouse your there, then you go ketch him, but with mewtwo and Giovanni. I would love for you to help me with this game. The thing i am in need most of is a scripter, but a mapper would be really nice to. I tried making the banners different sizes but it made it blurry. I can try again though later tonight. Depends if i get HOTW or not lol, I have not been working on the game much the last week (besides making sprites) because i have been sitting and waiting for people to vote for me. :nervous:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Thank you so much for asking! Yes Mewtwo is my all time favorite pokemon and he will be the main legendary of the game. Kind of like ruby had groundon as a main and latios/latias as a side one. Mine will have Mewtwto as the main legendary and probably about 3-4 side legendary's. Obviously Giovanni is a part of the game if you read the storyline. So i will prolly have something similar to in ruby you see MAXi trying to get groundon and then Groundon leaves becouse your there, then you go ketch him, but with mewtwo and Giovanni. I would love for you to help me with this game. The thing i am in need most of is a scripter, but a mapper would be really nice to. I tried making the banners different sizes but it made it blurry. I can try again though later tonight. Depends if i get HOTW or not lol, I have not been working on the game much the last week (besides making sprites) because i have been sitting and waiting for people to vote for me. :nervous:
    Lol dw you'll win! Well, im not much of a great scripter to be honest, my brother does all that stuff, i just do the tiles, mapping... everything else (hes the one who did the title screen for my hack) Dw i did read the story line! Thats what i meant by asking if mewtwo was in it and i meant to say if he would have somthing to do with giovanni!
    Ill make some userbars for you tommorow (i gotta get off) please pm me for what you would like me to do with your hack... im good at mapping....

dragonface

Check out Elite version
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Lol dw you'll win! Well, im not much of a great scripter to be honest, my brother does all that stuff, i just do the tiles, mapping... everything else (hes the one who did the title screen for my hack) Dw i did read the story line! Thats what i meant by asking if mewtwo was in it and i meant to say if he would have somthing to do with giovanni!
    Ill make some userbars for you tommorow (i gotta get off) please pm me for what you would like me to do with your hack... im good at mapping....
    k thanks so much man i will pm u.

dragonface

Check out Elite version
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    (NEW FEATURE) There are Pokemon walking around that will battle you.
    wildzone.png

In this picture you see Pikachu, seedot, and spearow walking around in the grass. If you talk to them they will battle you, but another will reappear after the battle. Also you will still encounter pokemon when wondering grassy areas. All of this applies to other areas like in the water for example.
    Can this get any cooler???
    Spoiler:

dragonface

Check out Elite version
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    BY the way I just made the user bars a lot smaller, even though i pretty much lost HOTW by now... :(

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Ok, your Hack needs to remove the original Ruby Scripts, because they suck.
    You should try making your own Scripts.

And Pokemon OW's... try using the HG/SS OW's or MD OW's. The ones you currently have in your screenshots are horrible.

Last edited:

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    Ok, your Hack needs to remove the original Ruby Scripts, because they suck.

And Pokemon OW's... try using the HG/SS OW's or MD OW's. The ones you currentoly have in your screenshots are horrible.

why are you or ray the 1st to critisize a hack?
    this is an intresting and good hack.
    quarts was kind of good and had some scripts the same.
    if you don't have anything to say don't say any thing at all.
    especialy if your post is on the 3rd page and it's the first one to critisize.

dragonface

Check out Elite version
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Ya, please no more bad comments. I am already mad about Hack of the week. I was in the leed the hole entire week and just today like 4 people come and vote for another hack. I still have next week, but still... And maybe your looking at a script that I have not changed yet? If its the script with the lady who said i found rare pokemon footprints, then thats the one i did not change yet. I left it there so you cant get to the next route until you get your pokedex.

dragonface

Check out Elite version
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Ok, your Hack needs to remove the original Ruby Scripts, because they suck.

And Pokemon OW's... try using the HG/SS OW's or MD OW's. The ones you currentoly have in your screenshots are horrible.
    I know i just said i dont like bad comments but if you have a suggestion please pm me and i will fix it. At first i took this comment as an insult but then i learned from it and improved my OW. So thank you. :\
    I went from this
    wildzone.png

To this
    PokemonElite.png
    And it still needs room for improvement..

dragonface

Check out Elite version
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    New Feature

Hey Guess what evryone I am adding a brand new feature to the game!

The feature is new Hm/tm moves.
    Rock climb- Climb up certain mountans
    Ember- similar to cut. (burn down the trees)

Those are the only two i thought of so far but i will add much much more. I am also taking ideas if you have one.

Back