• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HoTW 85] Pokemon Shadow Black

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    what do you mean, give me the code of the thread, as u see, i know nothing about CSS.
    EDIT: theres no need to say, "give me credit, have some simplicity, i give credits to the person who suggests me even 1 name in the hack.

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
  • Give me a call - noted that down?
    And about the credit, it was a joke. :)

Or,
    1) Click on Edit Post in the 1st Post.
    2) Copy all the material.
    3) Enclose in CODE Tag.
    4) VM me.

Years
  • umm... sorry aberecam, i most probably cant use your pic, coz giradialkia was making it (he's the one who made the title screen)
    he might not like it, if i use it. you see....
    Whoa, whoa- dude, if someone submits something, all you have to do is ask me. I didn't really even expect you to use that title screen, it's the first one I've ever made. And as you know now, I'm not very good with logos. So if someone offers something that I'm working on, just ask me if I mind or whatever (because I most likely wont). Mervyn, you can use what you want.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    giradialkia, why do you worry? im not using that, since your making it anyway. i dont care its not curvy. i need just "Shadow Black" written.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    a small thing ive been working on:
    [HoTW 85] Pokemon Shadow Black

Mortal Danger

Like never before!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    Firstly, who will be the starters? Secondly, the maps aren't good:( And thirdly, the storyline is very good!!!:) If you improve the maps, you'll have a completly good hack!!!:) Good Luck!!!:)

Haku.

(FLAME)...H....A...K..U
    Years
  • i agree with AEROW the mountains are too dark.. or is it not cause of the night effects?
    idk but anyway i like the maps :D

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    as i said, lol its because of no$gba. wait im updating them.

Back