• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Houston, we have an ant problem. =x

Ants bugging you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
Years
  • It's summer, and that means the ants are out. So, do you have a bad infestation in your house? Have you had your food taken away by the evil picnic ants? Tell us about it! XD

We have a major ant problem in our house. We don't know how they're getting in, and the ant traps don't work. So it sucks. ;-;

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    We used to kinda,but we bought this spray at Wal-Mart (XD) and they've been gona ever since.

Years
  • nope. Not now. We used to though. They came to spray our house for ants ^^;

(psst, it's Houston XD)

Dragonair-kun

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2007
    We had ants in our house because they smelled the food ><; We got rid of them with pouring a type of poison that kill ants :3

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
  • in my old house we did x3
    giant ants came in throught the big front window in out living room every summer *shuders*
    we never got rid of them o_o

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Lil' Schu said:
    It's summer, and that means the ants are out. So, do you have a bad infestation in your house? Have you had your food taken away by the evil picnic ants? Tell us about it! XD

We have a major ant problem in our house. We don't know how they're getting in, and the ant traps don't work. So it sucks. ;-;
    We get major ant problems yearly. They crawl into our beds, into our baths, even into our underwear drawers X3

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • For some reson not this year. We usually get them in the summer too.
    One time we had them really bad. I was eating cereal in bed from a box. It was this disgusting salty cereal but I liked it at the time. And while I was eating a piece, I realized my entire bed was sprawling with tiny ants, crawling in the cereal box and all over me.
    It was like the twilight zone! And I probably ate some during my cereal feast. XP

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • If you don't mind, I edited your post to spell Houston right to avoid confusion ^_^

[edit]It didn't seem to change the title, just the sub title -_-; Sorry.[/edit]

I don't have an ant problem at my house...they're usually only on the back patio, and I avoid that place as much as possible.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Not really... <<; But in my old house, there were alot of ants. o,x;

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Kaga- Thread Tools, Edit Thread ;)

Anyways, we've had a problem this year. Never had ants before though. =/

Years
  • Nope, though I've had cockroach problems in my kitchen every summer 'til this year when we renovated. Err, call the exterminator... or a fire-type that can burn up bug-types very well while still keepin' tha house medium rare. ^^;;

Phantom_Bugsy

Le Malade Imaginaire
    Years
  • OH MY GOD WE HAVE BUGS EVERYWHERE.

We even have those ginormous flying ants that are like OMG I LOOK LIKE A HORNET SO YOU CAN CRY.

And then they crawl on my hand and I cry. >__>

Hello irony. XD

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • We have a TERRIBLE ant problem this year! Yesterday, there was an ant in a cup I was drinking from, and today, there was an ant smashed into one of my cereal pieces. O.O *watches her chair to make sure it won't turn into ants*

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    when i was in... i think it was delft holland there were ants flying all over. it got annoying because my sister was flipping out (they were hitting us in the face more often than they should have). i don't see ants as a problem really. we should be glad to share our resources with our ant friends. (they're my favorite animal). besides, you shouldn't kill ants because they have magical powers and will come back and freakin' own you. so, to answer the question: ants are not bugging me.

Back