• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How are you getting yours?

Mistress Rose

Rarara Shishboomba!
Years
  • You can get figurines fro resrving them but i dun think i want em and ill prob them a month after they r out

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
  • Most probally pre-order so i can have ti the day its out. hate it when i go to a shop as there usually out of stock :( this games to good to loose

Sotto Voce

woohoo!!
    Years
  • We are band comp in about a month, so before we go (or after we are done, depending what time we get assigned) we usually make a pit stop at a mall for about an hour or so--it'll be my opportunity to stop at gamestop and picking up Heart Gold. I'm sooooooo pumped!! xD

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    According to my receipt, I pre-ordered on January 22nd. I'm anxious to get it early before the rest of the world.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • well i preordered ss from gamestop quite a while ago. and my birthday is 7 days before they are released so im asking my parents to preorder hg for my birthday

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • I pre-ordered from Amazon on December 31st, and should receive it by the 24th... It's going to be an agonizing wait...

Years
  • My boyfriend is buying me SoulSilver as an easter present, I'm probably buying HeartGold for myself sometime after easter.

Doogle3097

Hola.
    Years
  • Something went wrong with the preorder, so on the 26th, my mum is going to rush to GAME in her lunch hour and get it. :laugh:

Chaos Feraligatr

Darkness Bringer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2010
    Im not pre-ordering soulsilver, because the gamestop is right across the street from my house, so i dont have to worry about it being sold out.

Zodiac Realm

I'm a Negative Creep~
    Years
  • My mam's just going to get it out of gamestation while I'm at school. Didn't have to preorder since I live in a pretty small town.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I pre-ordered it a while ago at the Gamestop in the mall when I went to go get Pichu. As long as my Mom isn't all moping and going 'WE HAVE NO MONIES' that day, I should be able to get it the day it comes out. c:

Back