• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How can i make friends

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Well, perhaps the core problem is your About Me section. Seems rather boring and doesn't really describe you. Most of the times, in my case, I check out someone's about me section before I send them a request to see if I have any interest that's like them. Perhaps filling that section out would be a wonderful idea to do first.

Secondly, though this is only from what I see, your signature is rather huge. Most of the people with signatures that long don't have many friends listed in their profile.

Anyways, moving on to what you can do.
    Don't send random requests for people you don't know. In my case, when I get these, I deny them and some of them even end up in my block list.
    You shouldn't really request anyone to be your friend without having some conversations together. Find someone you'd like to be friends with and post in their profile dropping by and starting a conversation.

Just remember, friend count isn't everything nor the most important thing here. Don't go around sending everyone you talk to on PC a friend request. Because then you really aren't friends with most of them.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I made all of my friends in a sorta odd manner.

First off, I would get myself known. I met some of my friends In this awesome forum and this awesome thread.

I got many MSN addresses from them and started using Windows Live Messenger. Since I met the right people, I got invited to these mass convos (Windows Live) which you talk to many more random people.

Some of them I just posted on their profiles commenting them on their banners, etc.

It all comes naturally once you know how. Hope you find yourself some friends here. :3

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Just go up to a person you think you'd like to befriend, talk to them in their profile and be as friendly as possible. Then maybe you can send a friend request. : 3

Back