• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How come non white people are still not openly accepted as leading actor/actress in entertainment industry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyro

The Bug Master
    Years
    I'm curious, from where did you get your source for their income?

The same people that do the report every year? Forbes. I mean I am sure you can get 2013's IRS report but not 2014's yet. Of course these are data collected before Taxes and all that nonsense.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    The same people that do the report every year? Forbes. I mean I am sure you can get 2013's IRS report but not 2014's yet. Of course these are data collected before Taxes and all that nonsense.

Is it possible for you to link it from the page you got?

Nyro

The Bug Master
    Years
    Is it possible for you to link it from the page you got?

Sure thing...but it is not hard to google Forbes does this list every year i think. Usually the first think that comes up when you type in "highest paid actors"

ACTORS
    https://www.forbes.com/pictures/mfl45ekhem/the-highest-paid-actors/

ACTRESSES
    https://www.forbes.com/pictures/mfl45gdgh/angelina-jolie-30-million/

Aside from the IRS's EXACT numbers this is probably the closest thing to being the most accurate estimates. Forbes usually keeps pretty good track of the wealthy.

Years
    >See point in other flamefest thread on racism

I think we're done here. If someone wants to make a more intellectual & coherent thread here in C&M about representation of minorities in film, be my guest.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back