• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did u feel when u defeated the elite 4 and the champion?

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    and try to get past that guy in the victory road blocking your way..

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    It definitely wasn't as euphoric as when I beat them on Red when I was a kid:D It was okay I suppose. I was just happy to get to battle frontier!

Kysen

Tamer
    Years
    I was out of energy whenever i beat a boss or something thats realy hard Im realy shaky and need food in me straight away none the less I was happy this is how i felt along with the story for each game

R/B/Y: Never got to finish Garys hard and i kept trading all my good ones to my sisters Crystal

G/S/C: The Gold i had was my cousins i was just about to win when i had to give it back -.- he said "woah man thanks i finished easy with this team" but I was able to help my sis win on Crystal (cause she had MY POKEMON)

R/S/E: WOOO first one i compleately won on my own i kinda left my ruby for over a month and then i liked played it and won i was like 0.0 that was easy. then on my sisters emerald cause she got lazy just to see the Battle Frontier!

FR/LF: Leaf Green still not finished only got it for my Daimond cause i needed snorlax to finish the little quest on Daimond and get an APP

D/P/Pt: only got Daimond but I trained and then I WON my other cousin won after that but it was cause he used a AR

cant wait for the next time Heart Gold is gonna be easy now that I have two DSs and you can trade after getting the pokedex to anygame :) WIN WIN WIN EASY WIN!!!

theonlyoneleft

gee whiz, batman.
    Years
    The first time was a fluke, since I don't know how I got through it with my strongest pokemon being only like lv. 53. I was like ".___. ****'s finally over."
    The second time and on I used <b>strategy</b>! O:

Leitz09

*studying to draw manga...*
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2019
    well, i felt really relieved.. coz when i was fighting cynthia the 2nd time (i mean the lvled up to 70+ part), we had a close match where my torterra only have 3hp 0_0.. regardless.. it was kinda boring coz i already beat her back at my pearl.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I felt really relieved the first time I have beaten the Elite Four. Now, it's just the same: skip the credits and do it again.

Years
    I was like wow because like at my team that I was using (It was on Platinum)

Lv. 55 Bibarel
    Lv. 55 Gyarados
    Lv. 55 Togekiss
    Lv. 56 Staraptor
    Lv. 57 Infernape
    Lv. 57 Giratina

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    wow! a team in fifties. lol only my 1 pokemon was over 50..

Back