• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you last die?

Shiro

Dad! Or should I say... Big cheese of Hoshido?
    Years
    Held up in the air and strangled to death. I think I saw a tentacle/freaky tongue thing in there, too.

That darn Pyramid Head. And his little Bubble Head Nurses, too. *angry fist shake*

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    On Bionic Commando: Rearmed, I died going back to Area 2 so I could get the grenade upgrade.

A slime got me, then my arm just couldn't reach a ledge.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    Assassin's Creed, a place I always die in. Killed when I was eating my hamburger.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Red Dead Redemption, I was hunting a bear when another one suddenly attacked me from behind

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
    Castlevania dracula x chronicles. i was vsing death and a scythe hit me while he was on his last bit of health. raaaaaaaaaaaage

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    I got gunned down by someone exploiting a physics failure to hover in a plane.

SoulAura

☆Nightfall★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2010
    I was playing mw2 online team death match and i got sniped -.- darn snipers, get me every time.

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    I was playing Mario when the things (what are they called? Enemies?) hit me.

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    In Pokémon SS, at the 7th gym leader. I battled with 1 poisoned and 1 fainted Pokémon.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition, was playing as Leon in first stage of The Mercenaries, got my head cut off by a chainsaw-wielder.

Noka

I'ma nerd
    Years
    Would Fallout 3 count as an action game?

The last time I died in it was when I decided shooting a Fat Man(basically a mini-nuke launcher) at an enemy close to me was a good idea.

Back