• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you last die?

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Actually, I'll give you my last three shoot-downs suffered in Ace Combat Zero:

1. Chewed up by Belkan AA guns, SAMs, and AV-8B Harriers while attacking Glatisant
    2. Caught off guard by a Schnee Squadron F-14D Super Tomcat
    3. Ambushed by a Belkan Su-37 Terminator while trying to shoot down the Hresvelgr

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Minecraft. I was digging through a huge cave system and ended up jumping into a pit of lava because I was being chased by five skeletons and I lost ALL my supplies, so I deleted my save file and started over, since I practically was starting over after losing all my important stuff. :(

Nathaniel.

is here
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2012
    I was playing CS online with a random guy from Pakistan in Assault, where he headshotted me 6 times in a row; I suck.

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    In Resistance 2, where I always die and I can't seem to kill a lot of them.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Stalker: Call of Pripyat - as soon as the game finished loading a pack of insane rabid dogs were launching themselves around the place and chose my character's face as their first target.

Just Cause 2 - I wanted to see if it was possible to skydive several thousand feet into water whilst remaining unharmed, the same physics failure as the first game. Except I didn't get to find out because I hit a boat.

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    A trainer in Pokémon HeartGold beat my 3 Pokémon; I restarted it after crashing and losing my save data.

Years
    Played Sacred again, and got 2HKOd by the dual wielding dictator-king-thing I was supposed to kill in one of the final missions. This is the downside of playing a mage: you deal damage like crazy and one-hit most common enemies, but you can't take a hit from bosses.

Deathshot

Unregistered User
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2019
    IRL when I seen Yun and Yang possibly being used in the Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Game.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Yesterday while playing Golden Sun: The Lost Age, I died while fighting the Serpent. I needed a walkthrough to figure out you could weaken the beast by solving the puzzles. D:
    I hadn't noticed there was another way. xD

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    I committed suicide in Counter Strike when I was playing against 8 bots at the same time and all my worthless so-called allies died.

Years
    Uhh haha last night I was playing L4D2 and I went wayy far ahead of my team and got jumped by a hunter. My team was too busy with a horde to help me so I died -_-
    Haha

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Latest Ace Combat Zero-related shenanigans:

1. Caught off guard by a Gelb Squadron Su-37 Terminator over Directus
    2. Chewed up by Belkan AA guns while attacking an air base in the Schayne Plains
    3. Accidentally crashing into a Belkan J 35 Draken attempting to take off from another air base in the Schayne Plains
    4. Blown up by a Belkan SAM while trying to burn Hoffnung to the ground
    5. Overpowered by several Sorceror Squadron F-15S/MTDs over the Round Table

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Devil Kings. I felt quite on top of the world after taking out enemy armies on my own, so I decided to take on a huge mecha ox amidst the sounds of my officers screaming to "keep away from the ox". Guess how that turned out.

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    I was trying to friendly fire someone with a RPG and I died in the process.

Back