• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you last die?

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
  • Argh. In Devil Survivor again, Jezebel's flames burnt me. I mean, if the Lava stage wasn;t hard enough, her range are just awful! I should have taken Yuzu's end. At least, it's much easier, though I don't want to go with the bad end as it gives me a horrible feeling. D:

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years
  • Was doing the "Vertical Bird" mission in San Andreas when I neglected the camera. Had two opponents to deal with and crashed into one. My Hydra jet had a damaged flap on both wings so was to face defeat and mission failure. Bailed out but the destroyed frame of my plane landed on top of me so my parachute wouldn't open. Squish!

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • Time Splitters 3, Perfect Future walking around all nice and calm with my little gun (That is harmless, reeeally), when a person sneaks up behind me and ends up shooting me in the head, only to find it was my team-mate Cortez, who shot me in the head. I shot him back in revenge. :DDDD

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • Slash of Eternity, Youmu's ace-in-the-hole.

When she gets desperate, she uses that move very, very frequently. Three hits will cripple your tank, four will finish it.

Fortunately, Meiling stood fast, and, in a one-on-one duel, crushed Youmu's skull.

Carter

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    In MW2, I fell from a roof and did not die, but then someone came from behind and killed me with his weapon.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Tales of Symphonia. My sister and I were trying to get Genis mad on our 'Mithos' File (in which we saved right before the last battle, in the case we wanna be random) so she can use Indignation Judgement. Obviously, I died several times but not as much as Lloyd and Raine. Purgatory Seal is amusing.

Rafflesia

i26
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, while playing Aqua's story on Critical Mode, I made a mistake and didn't time my guard right during [???="Highlighting this will possibly spoil you, depending how far you've gotten in the game."] the fight with Vanitas in Neverland.[/???] The results weren't satisfying.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Pokemon Heart Gold - Whitney kicked my butt. D;
    -mumbles something about stupid Miltanks-

Mabinogi - death by Metal Skeleton, WHICH MADE ME LOSE THE DUNGEON, DROP ONE OF MY SWORDS, AND THEN THE BLACKSMITH EFFING BREAKS THE OTHER ONE. WTH. D< After I poured my blood, sweat and tears into saving up the gold required to get that special dungeon pass. sadlfka. -not playing that game for the next week or so-
    ( lol . . . )

ChaoZZ BuBBleZ

Mightyena Lieks You! ^^
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2010
    GTA Vice City Stories: Blew myself up with a Grenade...
    Combat Arms: I died from some guy sniping me...

Dr. Faustus

I am >9000. I am 31337.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2011
    I was doing a Hard+Wrench & Plasmids only run on BioShock.
    In Hephaestus, there's a room with numerous activated trap bolts where you can get the nitroglycerin needed to make Kyburz's EMP Bomb.
    There was an Elite Bouncer with a Li'l Sis wandering around nearby. I tried to lure it into the room, but I didn't dodge his charge attack fast enough, causing me to die to the trap bolts.
    I laughed at my failure.

I also died in Strange Journey. One of those demons deep in Sector Fornax that can use Explosive (Bomb?) Fist annihilated my entire team because my Moloch exploded (due to the Bomb effect).

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Devil Survivor: Belzaboul bit me to death! Ah, great. First it was Jezebel, then Bishamon, the 2 Devas, then Belzaboul! Argh, next I have to fight the last bel, Belberith, the tower of Babel, ALL THE BELS AGAIN, and The tower of Babel 2. Argh. I should have chose to run away from the lockdown!

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    My continuing adventures in Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep: Ventus got curb-stomped by Captain Hook... again. I've got a nice little glitch in my PSP that makes the "would you like to quit the game?" screen pop up every once in a while (at one point it got up to once every second or so), so that just made it that much harder. And it's a new system, too...

Somehow I get the terrible feeling that the final battle will be worse.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    Got, noticed, hunted, cornered and beaten until no longer moving in Thief. :<
    I had no more Flashbombs.

Back