• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you last die?

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
Years
  • Earlier I downloaded TES3: Morrowind.
    I'd never played it before, but Oblivion was fun and after beating Postal 2 yesterday I was looking for a new game, so I decided to give it a try.

I loaded it up and spent a good chunk of time creating a class and everything.
    I got into the world and got a mission to go see some dude in a town that starts with a B.
    I spent the next 15 or so minutes trying to find this town.
    Upon entering the town, I wander around looking for this person, while opening crates and such and getting lots of gold.

Eventually I stumble across an inn of sorts.
    I walk up to a bad and click on it and from behind me, some lady yells "NOW YOU DIE!!!"
    I turn around to find three people with big swords hitting me into a corner.
    Needless to say, my small dagger was not very effective against them.

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    In Kirby and the nightmare in dreamland rom D:

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    I got gunned down by Enclave soldiers and my ass kicked by one the Enclave's trained Deathclaws in Fallout 3 on my way to Tenpenny Tower.

Aro-kun

Pokemon trainer
    Years
  • Phantasy star portable 2 JP By Faz'ntar and Seg'ntar. I was already underleveled to begin with, but only by like 5 levels, and my entire party was dying. Ethan Waber and I were alive still. They did this explosion attack that you can easily get out of range from I dodged it a lot. When I weakened them they were doing what looked like that attack i was talking about. I was all the way on the other side of the field thinking: "I'm out of range, whatever", But their explosion attack covered the entire field this time and OHKO'd me and Ethan. O.O I had no more scape dolls T.T

How did you last die?

Back