• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you last die?

nm legend

Years
  • why the hell did they put a golf club in halo reach?!!

now its my lil bros weapon of choice....and i get slaughtered everywhere now....

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • A behemoth killed Lightning and Fang. Time to say hello to being a Sentinel.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
  • I died in Runes of Magic on a PvP server too a mob, a pure crim mob who just love to kill heroes for negative rep. Sad Face. Good doesn't always win I guess.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I was bamboozled by three Vikings in FFXIII. Hope decided to be a horrid medic and not help anyone. .-.

Massacre.

sky's on fire again
    Years
  • I was messing around in Black Ops with jumping prone, and then some guy killed me with an L96A1 sniper while trying to capture the B flag...

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
    Years
  • I had a lock on a Pelican than shot it. It moved and my Rockets did a Halo type maneuver. Then the pelican went near me and my rockets killed me, and the people in the pelican. In Halo Reach.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2019
    CoD: Black Ops- sprayed through a wall with the Galil. Ending my killstreak :(

NidoKingdra

Envy The Dead
    Years
  • Metroid Zero Mission. I was doing a 15% run (15 out of 100 items, very difficult) Busted up the final boss, piece of cake. Got to the end of the evac sequence, and got murdered by the two black space pirates before the very end of the game, who are hard enough with adequate powerups.

Usul

Cease my heart beat's weave.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2013
    Got killed by some Female Magician on Fiesta Online, which was 2 months ago. o.O

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Barthandelus casted a Doom spell on me and hey, it ran out. What a cheap way to die.

r0bert

Quitifyingly awesome.
    Years
  • Zelda Twilight princess,fighting funny dwarf guys on big pigs,got hit by one and fell down a painfull cliff.

Back