• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen How do you feel about Team Plasma?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
  • ^ I agree, the only real "bad guy" of team Plasma was Geechizu...and even then I don't really know what he really wanted other than to be the only one with Pokemon...

Last edited:

MasterΩMind

ΩSurrender your willΩ
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2011
    Team Plasma are hardly a villainous team at all. Their motives are useless. Now, A team I made... Ah, never mind.

Overall, the only "Evil" person in it was Geechizu. Cunning, manipulative but oddly dressed, He's the perfect evil villain.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Eh, Team Plasma is ok as far as evil teams go. As for design, I wish that the designers would drop all of these weird looks and outfits and have them wear something normal for a change. As for their mission, I really don't care. At least it is a little deeper than the missions of every other evil team in the Pokemon franchise.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2011
    Personally... I miss Team Rocket... I mean, they were the original bad guy. There has been far to many "Team X" dudes out there for my liking. I lost all interest with Ruby/Sapphire when it comes to the badguys.

Team Plasma is the best I've seen in a while, but I have a simple question, and this goes for Team Rocket too... There are a crap load of pokemon trainers in the pokemon world, right? Even casual owners... Why hasn't a Anti-Team X militia formed to beat the crap out of these dudes? hahaha ...

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    While I like what Team Plasma is going for, they seem like hypocrites to me. That's the major flaw in their plans, imo.

Years

• They don't? .__. So Team Plasma is just full of grunts then? Who exactly is their leader?
    Only two people really stand out of Team Plasma those people are:
    Spoiler:

Also I like it how the seven sages are possibly a reference to the Seven Electors who voted for the Holy Roman Emperor or in this case
    Spoiler:
    (I thought of this as a possible reference in Ap European History when we were learning about the Reformation)

DarkShadows

Stuck in the A b y s s
    Years
  • I honestly think that Team Plasma is one of the most maturest groups, Rocket was probably the worst group ever :p i wasn't a fan of them.

MysticFlygon

Rookie Hacker
    Years
  • They're not my favorite team but they are pretty good in my opinion. I like their design and of course their battle theme. They definitely have the better storyline of all the other teams but, the one thing I don't like about them is Geechisu. If you haven't played the game yet you'll see why I don't like this guy when you do play it.

TehPsychicTypeMaster

"I See Greatness In You..."
    Years
  • I say Team Plasma has to be the best "Evil Team" we've seen so far. Team Rocket, is clearly overused, and quite easy to beat in the games. But since the B/W Japanese anime, they finally have more of a plotline then "We're blasting off again..." but we'll see as the anime progresses.

Team Aqua and Team Magma, are probably the worse teams ever. Not the best design, and they seemed quite weak to me. They were obsessed with expanding Hoenn using Groudon and Kyogre.

Team Galactic was a bit loony, especially Cyrus with his "creating a new world" thing, and wanted to be god.

Despite their horrible outfits, Team Plasma has to be the best team so far. They have a much deeper plotline then the others. N, the leader, isn't power obsessed like his father Geechisu, he's just confused, and finds the right path at the end of the main story in B/W.

Years
  • I liked How N got a legendary pokemon in the end but supposedly he released it and left to another far away region and seen with a Dragon pokemon...(I wonder if that's Hoenn...and said dragon is Rayquaza...green hair, green Pokemon...)
    I wish they would tell us where he did go...I hope the their version wraps up all the missing plots points of team Plasma like who is N's mom but then again they don't even show us the players dad...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Locking this thread now.

How do you feel about Team Plasma?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back