• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you get where you need to go?

Years
  • i vow to never own a car for as long as i possibly can, so i've always walked, commuted, or rode on friends/relative's cars over the years. i've always wanted to learn to ride a bike, but i can't even find the time nor energy these days to practice, plus Philippine roads are so incredibly hostile to cyclists, so i'm putting that off for an undisclosed amount of time.

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
  • i drive but i work from home actually so i don't leave my apartment all that much except to visit friends and go to the store. i own two cars, a 2012 chevrolet impala ltz and a 2019 hyundai tuscon se.

Years
  • I use a 2001 Ford Expedition that my step-dad is loaning me to get around. He's offered to sell it to me for $1000 but I'm going to save up for another one since it already has 249k miles on it and, let's just say an interesting personality.

Back