• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you goto School or Work Daily?

How do you goto school & come home each day?

• Total voters

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I'm homeschooled now, so I just wake up. But before I got driven to school, it took about 45 minutes in the car. So it would be hard for me to walk there.

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    I ride the evil bus of doom. If I have tennis practice,
    then my mom will pick me up, but I have to ride the bus because
    I can't drive yet. Hopefully I'll have my license by late September
    to early October.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I walk with my friends to school and back, it takes me about 10 - 15 minutes. If it is so windy or a rainstorm I get in the car.

Walking is more better.

Years
    I currently live on a university campus, and none of my classes are more than 15 minutes away by walking...so yeah, I do a lot of walking to get to my classes. Sometimes I'll take one of the shuttle buses, but those don't go to all the places I need to go - and I've been riding them less and less this semester anyways, especially since the one time I could use them the most is also the same time that all the drivers stop going to where I need to go for a while (in order to go off-line and allow someone else to start).

Besides, I could use the exercise.

Years
    A combination of bus and subway, or only bus if I'm lucky with the schedule and get the right one which goes once an hour. I'm in college, but I don't live on a campus, I'm just at home. College is about 25 km from where I live.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I walk to school! =D

Only the HWY separates the high school parking lot from the ugly driveway I must walk down.

Years
    When it's not too bad out, I walk; it takes about twenty minutes. I drive during the winter and heavy rainstorms. Once in a while I take a bus, just for variety.

Last edited:

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Well it's a fusion between getting a lift to the bus stop, catching the bus, and then walking from the bus stop to uni. Now you know fun follows me around.

Back