• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen How do you Hatch your Eggs?

Where do you hatch you Eggs?

• Battle Resort Expressway - Westbound (Clockwise)

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Battle Resort Expressway - Eastbound (Counterclockwise)

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Mauville-Verdanturf Turnpike

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Seaside Scenic (Cycling Road)

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Other (Pray tell in the comments!)

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I was taking a route in the upper floor of Battle Resort when I wanted to hatch my eggs, and I was making a circle which follows clockwise.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2015
    Counter-clockwise in the BR, although it's not quite as convenient as Lumiose, but I'm too lazy to trade everything over to X if I want to breed tbh.

Years
    I know I haven't hatched any eggs yet (other than the gift Wynaut and Togepi eggs I think) but my strategy was using Cycling Road since the Battle Resort trick doesn't work as well as I thought.

Dark Sky

Just call me Ender.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2015
    I breed Pokemon a lot and I found the easiest way (imo) was to bike around the Battle Resort, heading east and starting at that little rock next to the Daycare Lad. All I have to do is hold the Up Button (and occasionally the other buttons when I accidentally let go hehe).

Back