• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen How do you plan to journey through Kalos?

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
  • I will try my best to get two towns done everyday so I can space it out, also try evole all the pokemon in each route to final evo before moving on to the next route.

That sounds... tiring! Good luck on pulling it through, though. : ) Just thinking of some of the Pokémon that evovle at relativly high lvls! @.@

SoulRoach

Hoenn Fanboy
    Years
  • I plan on taking my time, but knowing me that isn't going to go very well, and I will probably end up speeding through it.I'm impatient like that.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    I'm gunna take it slow and train a bunch of pokes as I go along. I want to actually train a lot other then just 6 main pokes. Usually I try to speed it through and train only 5-6 poke's, so I decided to do it differently this time around. Also I'm gunna EV train with the super training thing.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I'm gonna take my time and explore everything the game has to offer as much as I can. Talk to every person in each town, try my hardest to catch all of the Pokemon in the Kalos Pokedex and try out the new Pokemon in battle and see how well they fair (but of course have a set team I use frequently). I will also spend a lot of time using features such as Pokemon-Amie, do a bit of customizing my character, try out Mega Evolutions, the Fairy type and anything else new as well.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I know I'm going to take my time and explore everywhere. I'll talk to every person I see, visit every enterable building. I know I"m going to battle all wild Pokemon. Once I get access to new HM's I'll go back and explore everything I missed.

I know I'll probably have almost 200 hours and only have 3 to 4 badges. With so many new features, I know I'm going to try out pretty much everything I can.

I.T.

The Pokémon Cartel
    Years
  • Play at my own pace and make sure I got Leafeon on my team.
    How do you plan to journey through Kalos?

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2014
    Hello all! My first post here...

This will be the first region that I'm not in a hurry to complete, I want to try and make a really good team. Origins inspired me to actually complete the pokedex.

Yambo

Power Seeker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2019
    Im gonna take it easy probobly catch all pokemon i can and talk to all the npc for the fun of it . But i think what will make me take my time the most is the player customization wouldnt suprise me if i spent most of my time in the shops trying out styles

Years
  • I will definitely try to go through the game rather steady so that I can get through the game in a timely manner but also take some time to explore through the new features as well.

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
    Years
  • I usually go steady, but every once in a while I might go for the speedy option and just whizz through the game first try, so that the next time I restart there would still be a lot of stuff I haven't discovered yet.

WildEagle

Call me, Your Royal Freshness
    Years
  • I'm going to take my time playing, for the past generations I been spoiled of knowing how to traverse through the game, this feeling of playing blindly is like playing Pokemon Red all over again.

Getting lost on the Rock Tunnel and etc, man just thinking how getting lost on such a big world like Kalos will bring back memories of Pokemon Red xD

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • pokemon is a rpg of course so I am going to be taking my sweet little time absorbing all the nice new 3d graphics, listening to the music(which is AWSOME.) and training my pokemon. and also chatting with every npc I come across. and of course exploring every nook and cranny for those little potions and Tm and ect ect lmao

Years
  • i plan to take my time with the game so i can explore every little detail, but sometimes when the plot gets a little dialog heavy i find myself unintentionally just mashing through it all. im hoping i can restrain myself from doing so in these games, though.

Sirfetch’d

I am going to take my time and not rush through this game like I have in the past with Pokemon games. I don't want to leave one stone unturned when exploring this beautiful region. I plan to explore every patch of grass, talk to every NPC, and participate in every battle possible to make sure that I don't miss anything. I plan to catch as many Pokemon as possible instead of running from them because I am too lazy to battle them. I can without a doubt say that I will get the most out of these games.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I'll try taking my time through the game and explore it thoroughly. I'll probably catch more pokemon than usual during the story since there's so many and I'm not certain about my team yet.

Looking forward to checking out all the new WiFi features.

Back