• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you react to the sight of a camera pointing your way! O:

Alec_

Years
    I always go pose. Like >3. Cheese!. And fashionable poses. Sweet Poses. Sad Poses. Cute Poses. Haha :3

~Fairytales.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I either run away or duck behind someone I know. If it doesn't work, and the person stalks follows me, I hide my face in my shirt.

But if it's my best friend, then I'll whack her on the head for trying to take a picture of me.

Vie

Years
    I usually make a weird pose and cross eyes xDD when I'm out with some friends we usually make funny pictures. and sometimes....sometimes we make pretty ones.

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    Flinch, cover face, duck, turn, run. It's my avoidance dance.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    "Gah! No!" *hides face*

Yeah. I have an awful artificial smile. And I hate getting my picture taken by friends, because I know it's going to end up on Myspace/Facebook, and I do not want that. Just, no, please.

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
    "No, doooooon't!" then hide my face.
    If it's, like, right before the person takes my picture, sometimes there ends up being pictures of me covering my face. O____o

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    So you're doing your own stuff, chilling, relaxing, or hanging out with friends. Then suddenly, you realise that somebody has whipped out a mobile phone or a camera and points it directly your way, with that cheesy phrase 'Smillleee'!

Do you shriek, hide for cover behind anyone or anything, or strike a pose? So basically, are you camera shy, a natural poser or maybe you're the one taking the pics? >]

First I would see if it was me they're aiming for, and if it is, I would smile and pray I don't look stupid. If it wasn't, then I would duck and cover.

Ayselipera

myself so I usually duck and cover.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    If its a friend/family I don't really care.

However if its a stranger, they usually end up in hospital x]

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    The answer to this question varies for me.

If my hair's nice that day, which would be my main concern since if my hair looks bad, I usually look like a mess, I wouldn't really mind the camera facing me. But I'd rather them be taking a video than taking a picture. Because usually, in photos, I make extremely awkward faces that make me feel uncomfortable when I see them.

If my hair's not nice.. well, I avoid cameras as much as possible. I would freak out inside if I saw a camera on pointing at me. If someone tries to take a picture of me, I would usually tell them no or something. In most cases, people who want to take a picture of me ask because most of them know that I'm not keen on taking pictures most of the time.

When I say "my hair's nice", I mean that it's been washed that day or the night before and my hair is the way I want it. Fresh. If my hair's not gelled (meaning spiked a little; only the bangs and the top a little messy) or anything, it makes the rest of my face is ugly and lowers my self-esteem, opposed to when it is and it boosts it a little.

...Maybe I made this a little tl;dr?

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    If it's a stranger, then I'll yell at him.

If it's a friend, I'll probably cover my face with my notebook. Unless it's a special occasion, then I'll smile!

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    If its someone I know I'll just make a smile and hope they take it quickly.
    If its someone I don't know then I'll probably leave or something.

Back