• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you react to the sight of a camera pointing your way! O:

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Ooh. Whenever there is a camera, I just try to hide behind somebody, or look away from the opposing camera.

I hate photographs of myself. I'm not photogenic.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I would grin a little and look at their direction. That's practically all I can do at any moment, since I suck at making poses. D:

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I would laugh or something, but I really don't like it for some reason. xD

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Look away, walk quickly. If the camera(wo)man still insist on taking my picture, break the camera

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Why is Suki obsessed with physical threads... XD;;;

Depends on how I look at the time - without makeup, totally would turn away, if I had makeup on, I'd be fine with it. XD;

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Easy. Run away! My aunt once said to my parents. "Angelo runs away from the camera too much."

During last christmas, there was a christmas party you see. Everytime someone takes a photo. I hold a child in front of my face. xD

Actually, my parents have to pay me to smile in the camera. Or else, I'll make myself look like sleeping. XD

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    Usually I just sit there. If I actually feel like having my pic taken, I'll flash a peace sign. Haha. I have a pretty goofy grin too...
    But yah. For the most part I just sit there. I hate posing. How come I'm always the one who looks stupider when I actually try? LOL.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Why is Suki obsessed with physical threads... XD;;;
    lmao, I actually dunno Dx; Yeah I did notice that; I think my thoughts develop slowly...? =D

But anyway, staying on topic, I normally try to hide from the camera since I don't like photos of myself taken by others! Other than that, a cheesy smile will do. :B

Years
    I'll be polite and smile for them, if I have a few second's warning. I don't really mind getting my picture taken. I might look bad, but that's okay. It happens. Easier to just let them take it than to try to hide.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Umm.. idk usually I'll do anything. If I just feel like smiling I will and if I feel like doing something weird I will as well. Anything, really :x I'm not all that camera-shy.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    If it's a picture I'm not really prepared for, I'll just turn around and not let my face get in the picture. XD;

But if I know it's gunna happen, I'll just flash a smile and a thumbs up for added cheesiness.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    RUN.

Why? For one, I'm ugly. Two, I can't smile. Three, the picture always turns out awful-

Oh well. To make a long list short, I don't say cheese very well. XD;

sanny the hedgehog

Back by popular demand?
    Years
    just smile, say cheese, wave.
    then after i'd probably spaz out, due to just the chances of that happening
    then i'd probably laugh about it with my friends
    if im in a bad mood flip them off! lol!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Hate pictures being taken of me, most of the time I turn my face around or get out of the picture.

Years
    Duck and cover!
    Seriously, I hate having my picture taken, yet people still get shots of me. xP
    Usually, it's not to be rude...
    Other times...I'm forced against my will.

Back