• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you sleep?

How do you sleep?

• On your back

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • On your front

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • On your right side

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • On your left side

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Curled up

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Curled up under my sheets like some sort of animal... It's the best way to keep my whole body warm, if I don't then my feet and legs get cold; I just feel more comfortable that way aswell.

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
    Messy and Curled Up!

Haha... I sleep well when my position's all messy...

Sometimes i just find myself sleeping near the door...

Although my room's big and my bed's on the other side (wonder how i get there?)

P.S. :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Diagonal on front/side, it can be either side but tends to be what ends with me facing the wall. I also don't use any pillows.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Sometimes I sleep curled up or sprawled out on my side, sometimes I sleep on my front, but I can't sleep if I'm on my back.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    I sleep on my front with my head facing either left or right and, depending on which one, either my left or right arm under my pillow and the other by my side. =)

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I'll usually wake up on the left hand side of the bed with my legs over the quilts and one arm over the quilts and the other under the quilts. It's quite comfortable despite how uncomfortable it sounds. XD;

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    I generally sleep on my right side, no particular reason why, I just find it more comfortable that way. Even though I usually go to sleep on my left side, I don't always wake up like that, I occasionally wake up, lying on my stomach. xD

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I alternate from whatever position I was laying in from laying on my right side to my left, and the other way around. It pretty much depends on how my mattress decides to deal with me that day. Sometimes I find it uncomfortable and move around all night, sometimes I just lay right down (normally on my right side) and fall asleep just like that. But from what I can tell, I usually always wake up on my right side and I know I don't move around that much when I'm sleeping. I'll have to check tonight and the nights to come to know for certain. But until then, I don't have a definite answer. Either or of the sides would work.

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    Well I sleep on the couch, and 99% of the time i sleep facing the back of the couch, which would be to the left. Anything else is just uncomfortable.

The Red Chain

I absolutely have to sleep on my right side. If I attempt to sleep on my left side I always feel extremely uncomfortable.
    Laying on my back and front are okay.. but I can't sleep like that.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    I usually fall asleep on my right, and swap side to side in my sleep then end up on my left when I wake up. Sometimes though, I am curled up. Epescially when it is cold.

Crissy xX

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    It's been about a year now, ain't seen or heard from you,
    Been missin' you crazy, how do you sleep? How do you sleep?

Surprised no one has mentioned the fact that it's a JMac song O_o

Usually on my right side, but my body is allergic to same-ness, so I have to sleep on my left side after a while. And vice versa.

Back