• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you sleep?

Years
    It depends, but normally I am warm so I will be wearing... not much...
    But I like the blankets loose normally, unless I am feeling cold.​

Years
    Depending on how hot or cold it is I'll wear anything for just boxers to shorts and a tshirt. I usually fall asleep on my side, it can be either one depending on if my shoulder hurts or not from sleeping on that side too much, but I tend to wake up on my stomach or back or on the floor or the foot of the bed or something weird.
    I always have to have something on top of me be it a quilt or a blanket or whatever so that the monsters don't get me.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I sleep wearing only boxers, all year round. I can't get comfortable wearing anything else anymore, even though I used to just fine as a kid. I always sleep on my right side, or very rarely on my back. Whichever way I sleep though, my legs cannot be straight.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I've been told on numerous occasions that I sleep like a corpse. By that, I sleep under the covers on my back, with my arms over the covers and by my sides. On top of this, I don't move at all for the entirety of my sleep. It's legitimately freaked numerous people out how still I am when I sleep, as it does look like I'm dead to the unknown watcher. In terms of bedroom attire, it's just boxers. Nothing else, no matter the weather. And the duvet has to be really thin... can't be too hot in bed. Even if it's the deadest of winter, I won't upgrade to a thicker mattress for fear of being all hot in bed.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    In countless sleepovers and such, I have fallen asleep and took up most of the bed, pretty much pushing whoever I have to share with to the wall. This is what happens when a teenager is given a double bed XD
    I usually sleep in a t-shirt and my tracksuit bottoms or my shorts (depending how hot it is).
    I also sleep with one leg out of the duvet and one leg in XD It's rather funny in a way :')

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Most of the time I sleep in a big t-shirt and undies. Nights are mostly hot so I don't use a blanket unless it's a cold winter night. I like sleeping on my right side and against a wall. I have a fear of falling off my bed in my sleep. (It has happened a few times.)

voltianqueen

WITH SEAWATER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • TN
    • Seen Feb 9, 2018
    I sleep on my sides most of the time, with one arm under my pillow and one arm close to my chest, and legs bent together. I can sleep on either side, but I seem to prefer my left side. I used to sleep on my stomach, but then I switched to my sides, but lately my stomach has been more comfortable again and it's easier to fall asleep.

I always sleep in whatever I wore that day, which is always comfort clothes (a t-shirt and comfortable pants) so there's pretty much no distinction between my day-clothes and night-clothes. I've also slept naked a few times, I wish i could do it more often, but I live at home and sometimes my mom has to get laundry and whatever so I just don't.

Flight.

→ Break Away
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 4, 2013
    > take off pants
    > yay i'm ready for bed

I usually like it pretty cold when I sleep, and that's really the only thing I require lol. Noise and light don't really affect me, which is great for college ^^;

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I usually sleep on my left side with my arm under my pillow or on my belly.

I wear a t-shirt (usually the one I wore that day) and sweatpants or shorts depending on the weather. I feel like I have to cover up even if it's summer. I just like being under a blanket when sleeping because I'm use to it. During the summer I'll use a thinner blanket so I don't get extremely hot and in the winter a thicker blanket.

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
    Years
    I sleep on my right side and I have my air condition at 10°c and I have fan on, unless its -20°c or higher outside (Weather can go up to -45°c during winter which means school closed :D) I just can't sleep if it's warm. During winters i have my heater on at around 15°c and I leave my window open because I live in a good neighbourood so I'm not concerned about getting robbed LOL. I wear pj's and the shirt I was wearing that day and I sleep under a blanket. I only sleep on a soft mattress, my parents got me a hard mattress and I hated it, I slept more but I woke up exhausted each day. I don't know why that was though.

Years
    I basically sleep on my side and I make sure my window is closed.

Also, what I wear depends on the weather.

Back