• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do YOU want the Anime to end?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Ash should wake up as a live action kid actor and realise it was all a dream XP

Or they could all die in some dramatic, multi-episode, apocalyptic story. That'd be frigging awesome!

Years
    How about pikachu eventually gets sick of ash and his pathetic training methods and joins team rocket, eventually having to steal all of Ash's pokémon and destroy him utterly.

Then i dunno, maybe Pikachu finds mewtwo and forms an allegiance where they get rid of all the humans on the planet except for a few and continuously torture them and do insane experiments...Or even better, enslave all the humans and make them fight each other - a complete role reversal!

Years
    I want Ash to be a Pokemon Master, and for him to give Misty a kiss. (Like on the cheek or something.) ^_^ Pokeshipping needs to happen. (Don't make fun of me for being a Pokeshipper. As long as Misty continues making cameos, there is still hope.) Ash is still only 10, so all the seasons probably count as only one year. (Him and Misty are the same age, except she's taller...for now.) Misty has shown the most interest in him more than any other girl has. She's too shy to admit it because she is afraid how Ash will react, seeing as he's still immature. When he's older, she could tell him. She's the girl who secretly loves her best friend, but covers it up, and won't let him know in fear of rejection. How many girls are in the same situation? Wouldn't you want the guy you secretly like to stop being dense and realize that you care for him and he cares for you?

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    RocketShipping.
    I don't really mind what happens to Ash or Misty or whatever, but I really would like us to be given some kind of truly RocketShippy moment before the end of the series.
    Spoiler:

I'd also like Brock to get the girl. Yep yep yep. =3

This isn't how I think the anime will end; it's how I want the anime to end. =3

xX

level.

Forgot about user titles
    Years
    I want Ash to be a Pokemon Master, and for him to give Misty a kiss. (Like on the cheek or something.) ^_^ Pokeshipping needs to happen. (Don't make fun of me for being a Pokeshipper. As long as Misty continues making cameos, there is still hope.) Ash is still only 10, so all the seasons probably count as only one year. (Him and Misty are the same age, except she's taller...for now.)?

I always thought Misty was older because Misty is already pretty much of a gym leader when Ash is still a beginner. She looks much older and behaves as if she is much older too. I honestly can't see her with Ash. I can see her with Trace *shot*

I don't necessarily want the anime to end but when it does, I don't want Ash to be a Pokémon master. I want Ash to be second in Pokemon League. Ash definitely needs to lose in the last episode.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I want it to end like this:

Brock finally gets someone.
    Everyone meets up at the pokemon league in ??????? region.
    Ash wins.
    Geovanni turns up with the whole of Team Rocket.
    Shaymin turns up with lotsa legendaries.
    Some farts, Shaymin uses Seed Flare.
    Everyone blasts off.
    You see Togetic evolve, and Meowth and Pikachu land on its back.
    Then Munchlax appears on the screen, shouts "Munchlax!".
    Credits role, with Munchlax in the foreground, Togekiss,Pikachu and Meowth in the background.

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    I want Team Rocket to kill Ash and his pikachu and for his old pokemon (butterfree, pidgeot, etc.) to come and mourn them...

I really hate the new episodes. Nothing like the old ones

Years
    I always thought Misty was older because Misty is already pretty much of a gym leader when Ash is still a beginner. She looks much older and behaves as if she is much older too. I honestly can't see her with Ash. I can see her with Trace *shot*

I don't necessarily want the anime to end but when it does, I don't want Ash to be a Pokémon master. I want Ash to be second in Pokemon League. Ash definitely needs to lose in the last episode.

You are the first non-pokeshipper I've encountered who has given me a good reason as to why you don't see them together. (Many non-pokeshippers insult Misty's looks and personality.) In defense for pokeshipping, girls are usually known for maturing faster than boys. Ash sometimes dresses older. (Like when he wears a tux.) In this season though, it seems as if Ash has gained some maturity. He's more mature now than he used to be. Much more mature. Besides, there is plenty of time for these characters to mature. ^_^ (Most of them haven't hit puberty yet.)

Along with pokeshipping, I'd like to see Rocketshipping.

I'd also want to see Contestshipping and Ikarishipping. (Very good Ikarishipping hints in Paul Vs. Brandon the Pyramid King episode.)

I WANT BROCK TO GET A GIRLFRIEND WHO IS PERFECT FOR HIM. (Maybe an older version of Duplica. Seeing as how Brock falls for many girls, someone like Duplica can dress up as these different girls so Brock will be happy. ^_^)

I want Jessie and James to become Coordinators and quit Team Rocket. (They're great coordinators. Especially James.) I want Meowth to become a top chef.

I want Pikachu to evolve, but not into Raichu. Into a different evolution. (I want them to create a new evolution for Pikachu with the use of a new item.)

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2013
    I wanted the anime to end when Misty left. I only watched of Pokemon Advanced and I stopped watching. Never saw an episode of Diamond and Pearl or God knows what has been shown after I stopped watching.

MarstheCar

I lurk often.
    Years
    This is how I believe Pokemon will end, Pikachu turns evil, ruling the world. Then, confetti will fly from nowhere, and team rocket, (Jessie, James, and Meowth), stop him. The End.

*~Frost Umbreon~*

TURN OFF YOUR ORPHANS.
    Years
    I want the anime to end when Team Rocket gets tired of Ash and kill him.

Lol, not really.

I want the anime to end when Pikachu finally evolves (probably will never happen D: )

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2011
    a ending worth while ????

my type of ending would be ash going back to kanto and winning the indigo platue, and beeting richie who beat him in the finals, beating the elite 4 and previous champion, going back ro johto and beating the silver conference and beating the guy with the blaziken, beating the elite 4 and previous champion, going back to sinnoh, and beating the league, the elite 4 and previous champion, right now, he writers should make himhave a final showdown with paul at the end of the pkmn league, he should demolish him, win this pkmn league tournament, go up against the elite 4 and then vs cynthia. winning all the regions hes been to using the team he had at that region. reuniting with his pidgeot, primeape, butterfree, charizard, squirtle, ambipom, lapras, and any other pkmn he ever released. after being recognized as one of the best if not the best return home, open up his own gym in the back of his house with all his pkmn living there, like da pkmn ranch game, end with one of the neighborhood kids from pallet challenging him and swearing he'll be the best trainers ever, older ash smiles, now like 18 or 20 and finish with a shot of him smiling with pikachu in his shoulder and his girlfriend/wife to be, pick one (misty, may, dawn, a previous female character from the anime, or my fav yellow amarillo from viridean forest) and all his pkmn in da back ground. fin

Goron

Mountain Dweller
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2009
    I think it might end in the following ways

-Ash Battles Red

-Ash Catches Ho-Oh

-Ash Meets His Father

-Ash Beats the Elite 4

-Ash Ages

-Team rocket quits/Befriends Ash

-Ash dies

-Ash wakes up from a coma and realizes it was a dream (Lol Heard this somewhere)

-Ash decides to retire and settles down somewhere.

-Ash gets beaten by his greatest rival and goes off somewhere far to train

-Pikachu gets badly injured and ash decides to quit battling and live a peaceful life with his pokemon friends

Meh...

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    The writer closes a manga book. Then says maybe I should have read pokespecial.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2009
    Ash finally reaches puberty and relizes that being a Pokemon trainer doesn't get him any money. Then he moves back home and mooches off his mom for about 5 years before finally being kicked out. Pikachu dies and Ash lives in a box in Goldenrod City near the trainstation. Also he becomes an alchoholic.

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Or maybe an Arcanine could kill ash. Then his pogomonz could come out of thier pokeballs and eat the remains of Ash. Damn it I really wish it couldve ended after Johto... sigh. The episode Gotta Catch You Later wouldve made one great ending to teh series.

But if you want me to use a "clean" version then:

After Sinnoh ends, give Ash one more gen to go through. Then like in the games, once Ash defeats the elite 4 (if they even exist in the anime), Misty could come along the proffessor of that gen and congradulate ash for his victory. Then Misty couldnt hold her impulses anymore and kiss him (or as the brittish say: Snog). Then they get married and they could could go to the battle frontier and ash could accept the position he was offered as frontier brain. Then Ash and Misty have a kid. And when the kid is old enough, he could go on his journey. That wouldve been the ending, but the people at the company decided to air one more episode. In this episode Ash's son (years later may I say) finally comes back home after going through Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and the later gen. Ash's kid happens to need one more symbol to beat the battle frontier. Ash and his kid would then battle. Ash's party would be:

Charizard
    Squirtle
    Bulbasaur
    Pikachu
    Butterfree
    Pidgeot

Yes when Ash fights his son Butterfree came and decided to live with him along with Butterfree's wife/girlfriend/mate and his sons/daughters. Since the Battle Frontier happens to be in Kanto, Ash had gone where he left Pidgeot and found that his colony... thingy didnt need anymore protection so he came back with Ash. During the grueling battle, the facility nearly got destroyed, their last pokemon were Ash's Pikachu and his son's Pikachu (yeah it turns out they were both their signature pokemon) they both duked it out and after their volt tackles collided, their pikachus were both swaggering. Then they both fell to the ground. Ash's pikachu had happened to touch the ground a split second first before his sons pikachu hit the ground. Ash's son beat him and Ash gave him the missing symbol he needed to beat the battle frontier. Ash and his son then embrace and, like ash, his son gets a position offered to be frontier brain, where accepts to also be frontier brain. His son gets Ash's position and Scott tells Ash that he would like it if Ash could own the Battle Frontier. So Ash gets ownership of the frontier. So Ash becomes the final trainer needed to fight before you beat the Battle Frontier. Ash's son then inherits the Battle Frontier fortune when Ash dies.

The End

Damn that was long ass ending.

But if you want the funny ending:

Ash comes last in the 6th gen pokemon league and he spends his life in exile in a dark cave far away from civilization, where he and his pokemon become insane XD

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Seriously , all that Ho-oh thing pretty gets me confused . just 2 words :

-PIKACHU DIES !!!

And Ash catches a Ditto or a crap and he retires with Misty (just g0 with t3h fl0w....)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back