• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do YOU want the Anime to end?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Well, first off I actually still want the anime to go on. The only thing that annoys me is how Team Rocket are in every single episode. I guess I would want it to end with Ash winning the regional tournament and then to face the Elite four. That's all I really want to see, Ash winning against the Elite four. D;

.Chocolate.

n_n no.
    Years
  • Well, first off I actually still want the anime to go on. The only thing that annoys me is how Team Rocket are in every single episode. I guess I would want it to end with Ash winning the regional tournament and then to face the Elite four. That's all I really want to see, Ash winning against the Elite four. D;
    Your right about the Team Rocket part. They are in every single god damn episode and it's getting really old. Why can't they just go and capture another pikachu or something? Like what's so special? They're all the same aren't they?

Ash never won the Elite Four, now he always looses. I hope he wins soon. At least let him win the Elites of Sinnoh, and actually start the regional tournament or end in Johto/Kanto. I'm tired of seeing Ash all the time in Sinnoh.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    It would have to be a big movie finale where Ash and co. disband Teamrocket (the real TR not the terrible trio) for got, The terrible trio decide you be good for good, and Ash finally defeats the pokemon league, and meets his father
    they finally reveal the specific details of how 2 B A Master. and all of his friends and rivals, new and old, pokemon and human make an appearance. and Brock finally gets a cute girlfriend

either that or For some reason Mewtwo gets a death note and uses it to geass everyone so he can have all the potatoes in the world. Ash uses the power of the triforce to somehow become the Noodle King because being a master is too hard. Pikachu evolves into Missingno. Kotone discovers Her prince in in another castle. and RAAAGES
    Team Rocket blast off to shibuya to play an epic game of hopscotch against the composer. Prof oak uses sugar spice and everything nice to create the perfect pumpkin pie, but drops his yugioh cards into the recipe, thus creating Mudkipz. then everyone breaks out into song and dance, then muppets appear and everyone scratches their heads in confussion,. /BREAATH BREATH BREATH O: /wtf am I on?

Last edited:

.Chocolate.

n_n no.
    Years
  • It would have to be a big movie finale where Ash and co. disband Teamrocket (the real TR not the terrible trio) for got, The terrible trio decide you be good for good, and Ash finally defeats the pokemon league, and meets his father
    they finally reveal the specific details of how 2 B A Master. and all of his friends and rivals, new and old, pokemon and human make an appearance. and Brock finally gets a cute girlfriend

either that or For some reason Mewtwo gets a death note and uses it to geass everyone so he can have all the potatoes in the world. Ash uses the power of the triforce to somehow become the Noodle King because being a master is too hard. Pikachu evolves into Missingno. Kotone discovers Her prince in in another castle. and RAAAGES
    Team Rocket blast off to shibuya to play an epic game of hopscotch against the composer. Prof oak uses sugar spice and everything nice to create the perfect pumpkin pie, but drops his yugioh cards into the recipe, thus creating Mudkipz. then everyone breaks out into song and dance, then muppets appear and everyone scratches their heads in confussion,. /BREAATH BREATH BREATH O: /wtf am I on?
    Now that's a twist! ;D I'd freak out if Mewtwo had a death note. He would kill us all.D:< Ash is always the chosen one.~_~

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    Hmm I was in between making a new thread or necroposting. Seeing as doing either will probably provoke you, I guess I'll go out on a limb and revive this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I've been wondering how the show was going to end recently myself. And here's how it basically goes...

-Ash goes to the Elite 4 in Generation V armed with his Generation I Pokemon. (Pikachu, Charzard(from the training area, Blastoise(of the squirtle-sqaud), Pidgeot (of the forest), Venasaur (of the daycare), and the last in his team being the Legendary Primeape(lol)
    -Ash's first battle is against Blue
    -Ash's second battle is against Lance
    -Ash's third is against Wallace
    -Ash's fourth battle is against Cynthia
    -Ash's final battle is against Pokemon Grandmaster ???
    -It's later revealed that the Grandmaster is Ash's dad.
    -Ash sees Ho-oh again.
    -It is flying to the Bell Tower where it rests.

The end.

Years
  • I'd like a time skip/gap of years between last season and the second-last season.
    Ash all grown up... Professor Oak dead... Ash's mom sick... Pikachu going bald...

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • This topic has already been over a month old, meaning that this discussion has come to an end. If you feel the need to revive the topic, create a new thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back