• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how do you want to die?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Overlord Sato said:
    Why does everyone want their death to be painless and/or quick...are you just afraid of death or what? Death should come natural that doesn't always mean by old age.
    It's obviously not death, but the trouble.... I would hate dying by disease, for example.

Demon X

Unknow 2 u, death is my rage
    Years
    Sure it is!! Death can be painless and fast or slow and painful i wanna die killing others as well as trying to impress others!! or die some slow and painful way!! that would be the best!!

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
    How would I want to die?~

Well, I'd like to die in my sleep, a fast, painless, death. I want to arrive in hell heaven as quick as I can.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2006
    I want to die staring into the eyes of the person I love.

Or as an old lady, peacefully in my sleep. Either way.

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    I want to die wearing my fur coat, eating a huge piece of steak with the side of egg that I stole from a bird.

Last edited:

Mari-Ashley

http://www.ashketchum.nl
    Years
    To die the day after I win the lottery.... or die as soon as I finish one wonderful drawing.

Painful or painless, I don't really care. Bleeding to death sounds good to me. Slowly. I want to be able to see myself dying. o_o

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Mari-Ashley said:
    To die the day after I win the lottery.... or die as soon as I finish one wonderful drawing.

Painful or painless, I don't really care. Bleeding to death sounds good to me. Slowly. I want to be able to see myself dying. o_o
    So you can confirm you're dead? :p

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
    yea

Dawg 2005 said:
    I don't want to die, xD.

But I'd want to die...in my sleep, xD.

yea me too XD i used to be depressed all the time and always want to die but im not anymore cause im on meds but yea...

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    I dont care how I die,when I die,why I die(that didnt make sense XD)But its true..I would prefer to die quick and painless

Back